1st Round Thread

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Vikes went upside, I don't like either if it were me it would have been Penix followed by Verse. Oh well good luck with that Norsemen.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Mims for the Bengals is perfect.. they don't have to play him right away and he has tremendous upside.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Bengals trying to get Joe B protector, but a bit of project?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
We’re gonna get a hell of a player at 24. Look at what is still available.

Top 2 cb’s, Fautanu who’s was the 2 rated OT pre draft, Brian Thomas Jr, an absolute beat of a WR. Barton still there. We’re going to be able to get 1 of those players that will help us immensely. BPA, not need, is where we should go.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We’re gonna get a hell of a player at 24. Look at what is still available.

Top 2 cb’s, Fautanu who’s was the 2 rated OT pre draft, Brian Thomas Jr, an absolute beat of a WR. Barton still there. We’re going to be able to get 1 of those players that will help us immensely. BPA, not need, is where we should go.
Hope Jerry does not screw this up

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Vikings Draft makes me want to punch myself in the face. McCarthy is a project and Latu is an injury risk.............. at least we know what kind of GM we are dealing with up north..... an imbecile.

bdk76

Reaction score
I know we need O line help, but damn, it would be hard for me to pass up Arno;d or Mitchell if one is still available

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I think it's going to be Graham

I think it's going to be Graham Barton.
Ideal... but I think it will be Guyton... A mistake, they think they can mold anyone with raw tools into a player. I hope its a trade back or Barton. Problem with trading back is I think Everyone hates the Boys and won't trade back unless they have a significate advantage. Come on Trade Back With some Jordan Morgan action. por favor ./aKkNjd

Beaker42

Reaction score
Ideal... but I think it will be Guyton... A mistake, they think they can mold anyone with raw tools into a player. I hope its a trade back or Barton. Problem with trading back is I think Everyone hates the Boys and won't trade back unless they have a significate advantage. Come on Trade Back With some Jordan Morgan action. por favor ./aKkNjd
Wiggins or BTJ.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Damn Eagles get Top 2 cb. F Arnold is available I think we need to get him.