1st Season Signature Bet...

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Between J.Jones21 and myself.

Maybe my love for Michigan will kill me one day but I bleed Maize and Blue :bow:

My horse: Braylon Edwards
J.Jones21 Horse: Larry Fitzgerald

Terms:

Most in 2 of the 3 following categories; Receptions, Yards, Touch Downs.

Loser will change sig pic to winners choice @ the end of the seasons up until the draft.

Its very possible I could be sporting an image of Desean Jackson.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
yea this should be good! I'll be updating the stats in my sig through out the season and updating any injuries since both are about as tough as a set of china!

May the best man win!

and the browns lose!

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
I want to be on your side smarta, you have great insight, but I think Boldin is going to catch moer than him in that West Coast O. I pick Fitz, but heres' rooting for B. Edwards to outshine.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
smarta5150;1483771 said:
Between J.Jones21 and myself.

Maybe my love for Michigan will kill me one day but I bleed Maize and Blue :bow:

My horse: Braylon Edwards
J.Jones21 Horse: Larry Fitzgerald

Terms:

Most in 2 of the 3 following categories; Receptions, Yards, Touch Downs.

Loser will change sig pic to winners choice @ the end of the seasons up until the draft.

Its very possible I could be sporting an image of Desean Jackson.
Barring an injury you're so going to lose.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
smarta5150;1483812 said:
Wanna bet? :lmao: ;)
Naw, I don't want to be the salt in your wounds.

smarta5150;1483832 said:
Didnt Whisenhunt stress the run game?

:p:
Grasp at straws all you want. I think you expect a lot from a rookie QB in a much tougher division.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Hostile;1483853 said:
Grasp at straws all you want. I think you expect a lot from a rookie QB in a much tougher division.

Honestly I want Frye to be the starter for the bets sake.

But I want Quinn to start for the Cowboys draft pick sake.

:)

Roughneck

Reaction score
smarta5150;1483874 said:
I got myself in a real Catch-22 here... all in good fun though.
All in good fun until J.Jones21 shows you a photo of your new signature and it's actually not of Desean Jackson but rather some random photo of Ohio State destroying the "Maize and Blue."

:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Roughneck;1483892 said:
All in good fun until J.Jones21 shows you a photo of your new signature and it's actually not of Desean Jackson but rather some random photo of Ohio State destroying the "Maize and Blue."

Then I might just have to go Theo's route and block all sigs... the "Scarlett" hurts my eyes.

adamknite

Reaction score
I'm going to throw my support behind Smarta, some how Braylon Edwards will prevail. Smarta may be blind to the fact that McFadden > Who ever he has in his sig, but he'll win this bet.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Roughneck;1483919 said:
I don't have a dog in this fight but why on earth would you support smarta?

If smarta wins the bet, it will have meant that Braylon Edwards would have had a better season than Larry Fitzgerald. The better the season Edwards has, the better Cleveland will be. The better Cleveland will be, the worse one of Dallas' first round picks will be.

:confused:

Braylon could have a year like Roy Williams... the Lions ended up with the 2nd overall pick.

I can have my cake and eat it too.

But I see your logic (catch-22).

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Roughneck;1483892 said:

Nah by then the Nittany Lions will have badly beaten his woverines in the big house and i will give him a pick of Anthony "smelly" Morelli for his sig pic.

this is the easiest bet for me, Im rooting against the team, and the man! i hope the browns get one first down all year and score only in three's :D

adamknite

Reaction score
Not necassarily, Boldin and Fitzgerald have had some incredable years and how good have the Cards been? Usually when A team is putting up the ball that much it is because they're trying to catch up. Edwards is their only weapon besides Winslow, so that's my thinking.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
smarta5150;1483925 said:
Braylon could have a year like Roy Williams... the Lions ended up with the 2nd overall pick.

I can have my cake and eat it too.

But I see your logic (catch-22).

yea its not like were betting on the quarterbacks or runningbacks which have more of a direct affect on wins and losses. Smarta and the cowboys can certainly both win.

but only the cowboys will ;)