2 DMN Writers Saying Parcells Will Not Return...

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1297408 said:
...next year. Matt Mosley and Tim Cowlishaw are now on record as saying Parcells won't be back next year, no matter if he wants to come back and despite Jerry's public statements that he wants him back.

I know a lot of you think all the writers are idiots, but something tells me these two have heard some interesting talk behind the scenes that makes them confident to say that in their latest articles.

I would hope Jerry has someone else lined up if the talk is true.

Thoughts?...

At this point in time, anybody but Parcells

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hunter71;1298390 said:
JJ is on record today per ESPN.com as saying that he wants BOTH TO and Parcells back

2 words.................Nick Saban

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Writers can write whatever - I don't think that this morning either Parcells OR Jerry are exactly sure what they want - a decision will be made, but I doubt it has already been made.

If they don't know, how will these writers' 'sources' know?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Looks like there will be looking for HC in NY now....maybe BP wants to get close to home....doubt it tho

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CaptainAmerica;1297408 said:
2 DMN Writers Saying Parcells Will Not Return......next year. Matt Mosley and Tim Cowlishaw are now on record as saying Parcells won't be back next year

Thoughts?...
The same if they both predicted BP would be back......it means nothing. If you had asked them if the 4th down FG would be good they would have said yes and both would have been wrong. They don't know any more than you or I.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome, I'll just be glad when we can finally lay our coaching situation to rest for an extended period of time. And it most certainly doesn't mean this year-to-year stuff that we're currently getting with our existing coach. I want someone that gets signed to a five year deal and subsequently allows this organization to move on and redirect their focus on more pressing needs.

With Parcells we simply won't have that luxury - ever.

alancdc

Reaction score
theogt;1297770 said:
I'd bet good money that Bill is back.

AGREED! No way he leaves like that. He will give it one more run next year, and I think WITH TO!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboy4life;1297465 said:
Jerry says he wants Parcells back, but does Parcells want to come back? I think he does.

Yeah NOW more than ever.... they want each other.

The way we lost just made this season/JJ/BP marriage "Unfinished Business" - tune in next year.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1299179 said:
Be careful what you wish for as you might get it.

ok, I will...but boy do I wish for a new HC and staff for 2007

I'm sick of mediocre

David