2005 Draft

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hello, my anme is Hostile and I am an NFL Draft addict.

Sorry I can't help it.

I would love this. Let me dream now, don't ruin it.

Buffalo stinks out loud and we land in the top overall pick. There is a QB there that everyone wants and we get competing bids for the rights. (Walters from ASU I bet.) A team that adding a QB will not get them over the hump offers us their top 5 pick in 2005 and #1 in 2006. Maybe even a 3rd or 4th in 2005 for us to move down a few slots.

Mike Williams, WR of USC falls to us in the top 5.

2006 we are still looking a top 10 pick in the eye.

With our own 1st rounder we get a team desperate to get into the 1st round calling us. They offer two 2nd rounders to go along with our 2nd rounder.

In the 2nd we add the missing pieces to a long term run that will make New England's recent bonanza look pale in comparison. Maybe get a Lance Mitchell, LB from Oklahoma, a DT, and CB to make this D the most solid 11 in the NFL.

I'd love to trade some dead weight for added picks too. Get back the 3rd we spent for Henson.

Win the Super Bowl in 2005, and be looking at a top 10 pick in 2006 plus our own pick in the 1st yet again, and the chance to keep that cycle going. Easy favorite for a Super Bowl repeat in 2006.

Sigh. I love dreaming.

I'm a dreamer also Hos.........If we play our cards right this could very well happen. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it does.