2013-2014 NBA Thread

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crossover King's jersey retirement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ce_Y2GvJYsE
He was joined by ex-wife Tawana and his kids, Tiara, Duece, Isaiah, Messiah and Dream. During his speech Iverson thanked basketball star Michael Jordan, his ex-wife Tawana (which is shocking after all the divorce drama and kid kidnapping claims), his kids, his family, the 76ers’ organization, and most importantly, his fans.

http://i64.***BLOCKED***/albums/h164/ybfchic/March%202014/air12.jpg

http://i64.***BLOCKED***/albums/h164/ybfchic/March%202014/air15.jpg

http://i64.***BLOCKED***/albums/h164/ybfchic/March%202014/air16.jpg

http://i64.***BLOCKED***/albums/h164/ybfchic/March%202014/air11.jpg

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The most individualistic, overrated player of all time gets his number retired.

I am so glad the game of basketball has progressed past the Iverson era. Worst era in basketball history.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Also, LOL another 20 point loss for the Knicks. I love watching this train wreck.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
They got Andrew Bogut. David Lee. So they have size.

Not many bigs left in the NBA these days. Seems like everyone needs a Center.

I agree, but Bogut and David Lee aren't going to do much against the likes of Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan, or even Chris Bosh or David West/Roy Hibbert.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most individualistic, overrated player of all time gets his number retired.

I am so glad the game of basketball has progressed past the Iverson era. Worst era in basketball history.

I loved Iverson... If he wasn't so short, he'd totally be my type of guy. lol

So I let my little sister have him.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

Couldn't stand him. He almost single-handedly ruined the game of basketball with his style of play and antics.

The NBA is better off without him in it. With any hope, we'll never have another player like that in the league.

AND he's like 40+ and was dressed like a 20-year-old. Clown for the ages! Couldn't stand him!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Wrong! I mean, indulge me just for a moment Woodrow......... I see you more as a Charles Barkley type Female. Charles is the man!!!

No, not so much?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrong! I mean, indulge me just for a moment Woodrow......... I see you more as a Charles Barkley type Female. Charles is the man!!!

No, not so much?
Ha! I don't mind.

I'm weird when it comes to basketball players, so they don't have to be beefy like the football players I like. I like tall guys, so 95% of the basketball players in the NBA meet my height requirement. lol

I loved young Barkley, old Barkley not so much. Young Philly Barkley was a beast and an above the rim player and I was a total stan. Didn't like him as much after he went to Phoenix.

Jordan was my guy, too, even though I was a Rockets fan even back then.

Height is a must. I don't rock my ridiculous heels like I used to, but guys gotta pass the heel test with room to spare.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Ha! I don't mind.

I'm weird when it comes to basketball players, so they don't have to be beefy like the football players I like. I like tall guys, so 95% of the basketball players in the NBA meet my height requirement. lol

I loved young Barkley, old Barkley not so much. Young Philly Barkley was a beast and an above the rim player and I was a total stan. Didn't like him as much after he went to Phoenix.

Jordan was my guy, too, even though I was a Rockets fan even back then.

Height is a must. I don't rock my ridiculous heels like I used to, but guys gotta pass the heel test with room to spare.

So be it...... You, Sir Charles, it is.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He was awesome. People just don't realize how good he was when he was young.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was awesome. People just don't realize how good he was when he was young.

Folks see the TNT caricature he plays on TV and never watched him play live. Youtube really doesn't do him justice.

He wasn't just good, but he was nasty with it. I like guys who play with attitude and he had alot of it. lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Folks see the TNT caricature he plays on TV and never watched him play live. Youtube really doesn't do him justice.

He wasn't just good, but he was nasty with it. I like guys who play with attitude and he had alot of it. lol

Yeah he did. For a guy who was basically 6'6" He played like he was 8 foot tall. I would love to see him play against players like Howard and even Lebron. I think he would eat them up.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
This OKC-Lakers game is hilarious. Scott Brooks should be fired for the crap he drew up after a timeout with 45 seconds left.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Hee hee, spurs, best record since the season started :D

Today was glorious (besides city losing to Wigan)