2013-2014 NBA Thread

bounce

Reaction score
Hee hee, spurs, best record since the season started :D

Today was glorious (besides city losing to Wigan)

And have done it with five of their top seven guys missing significant playing time.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blah, this some stinky mess the Rockets are trotting out there tonight if I'm going by reports. Houston seems to always crap the bed against OKC.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

MC KAos

Reaction score
I think, judging by our schedule, we're finally gonna lose a game this week. I'm hoping we go 3-1. With games vs the pacers, warriors, thunder and Memphis all within 7 days, it's going to be though.

Go Spurs Go!

bounce

Reaction score
This Spurs team is on another level this year. I'd guess the win streak wins tomorrow at 19 in OKC. 2nd game of a B2B on the road against a team they'll likely play in the WCF - Pop will rest his guys and not show his hand to the Thunder. But, both teams at full strength playing their game, the Spurs are tough to beat. They won't have the best player on the court against a lot of teams, but as a team they can dissect just about any defense.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Rockets likely to drop to the 5th seed. Blazers streaking and Houston is in a slump.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Going to my first ever NBA game tomorrow night Toronto vs Indiana. Should be a good game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rockets likely to drop to the 5th seed. Blazers streaking and Houston is in a slump.

Yeah. Houston's a little banged up. It sucks, because this is when they need to play their best.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to my first ever NBA game tomorrow night Toronto vs Indiana. Should be a good game.

Great! I'm thinking of going to one before the end of the season, too. Haven't been to one all year. Gonna try to catch a Rockets family pack or something.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Rockets had a nice streak going. Their injuries and losing streak now is what Portland just got over.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rockets had a nice streak going. Their injuries and losing streak now is what Portland just got over.

They play OKC tonight, so we might as well put an L column for that game. Decided to go to the Rox-Nuggets game since it's the end of the season and because of their TV deal, we don't get to see them on TV much. At least they have a better chance for a W in that game.

bounce

Reaction score
They play OKC tonight, so we might as well put an L column for that game. Decided to go to the Rox-Nuggets game since it's the end of the season and because of their TV deal, we don't get to see them on TV much. At least they have a better chance for a W in that game.

Not necessarily. Westbrook won't play because it's the second of a B2B.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
great win by the rockets....helped out the Spurs......sure would like to see Harden actually earn those FTs, instead of the refs going Monica Lewinsky on him and giving him every call, even though he initiates almost all the contact and flops like a dying fish on almost every shot.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I fell asleep during the game. Imagine my surprise when I woke up and saw that they'd won. W00t!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Congrats Dirk. Had 27 in another win last. Night and moved past Wilkins on the time scoring list.