2013 MLB Playoffs Thread

Reaction score
Didn't even know the playoffs were on till right now lol anyways Braves right now losing 6-3 to St. Louis and the Rangers play in about an hour.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Looks like replacement umps made that infield fly call. :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Love the fans tossing stuff on the field!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A real bad call, wasn't even close to an infield fly. I don't like the one-game playoff, make it a best of three at least then move on to the normal playoffs.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Braves have been a terrible post season team for years. This bad call will just give them another excuse.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WPBCowboysFan;4771934 said:
The Braves have been a terrible post season team for years. This bad call will just give them another excuse.
Believe me, I don't feel sorry for them. I am a Mets fan, kind of laughing here.

jimmy40

Reaction score
seeing as though Atlanta only has about 12,000 fans that actually come to games I'd say the people throwing stuff aren't really baseball fans.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WPBCowboysFan;4771942 said:
I hate the Braves. No pity at ll!

So, if you don't like the team it's okay if they get screwed on bad calls?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
So easy for the Orioles...already 1-0. Only one more year of the Michael Young Era, his time is just running out

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Chipper was my baseball idol growing up. Going to really miss him. We left like 10 runners on though and had 3 errors. The call was absolutely horrible. Would had bases loaded with McCann up and 1 out. Could have changed the whole game but we will never know. Not proud of my city though. It was entertaining to throw trash but it went on too long

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Jammer;4771959 said:
So, if you don't like the team it's okay if they get screwed on bad calls?

The Braves choke all the time in the post season. I dont pity them or their fans because they will just use it as an excuse.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Horrid call.

The call is so late it's almost embarrassing.

Pretty terrible way to have a 162 game season end.

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;4771944 said:
seeing as though Atlanta only has about 12,000 fans that actually come to games I'd say the people throwing stuff aren't really baseball fans.
They average pretty close to 30,000, but let's not bring facts into this.

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
Muhast;4771974 said:
Chipper was my baseball idol growing up. Going to really miss him. We left like 10 runners on though and had 3 errors. The call was absolutely horrible. Would had bases loaded with McCann up and 1 out. Could have changed the whole game but we will never know. Not proud of my city though. It was entertaining to throw trash but it went on too long

They should STILL be throwing trash.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Numbers921;4772319 said:
They average pretty close to 30,000, but let's not bring facts into this.
no way in hell that many are in the stadium, no way in hell.

Rogah

Reaction score
I've always hated the fact that the infield fly rule gives an automatic out no matter what happens. I believe part of the infield fly rule should be that the infielder - or in this case outfielder (!) - should have to actually catch the ball or else the batter is awarded 1st base and all runners are awarded an advancement of 1 base.

I never imagined that my little rule suggestion would have saved MLB from this debacle.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Rogah;4772423 said:
I've always hated the fact that the infield fly rule gives an automatic out no matter what happens. I believe part of the infield fly rule should be that the infielder - or in this case outfielder (!) - should have to actually catch the ball or else the batter is awarded 1st base and all runners are awarded an advancement of 1 base.

I never imagined that my little rule suggestion would have saved MLB from this debacle.

Damn, that is a decent proposal.