2013 MLB Playoffs Thread

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Great game again in NY. O's pulled it out and now it's on to game 5!

It's going to be great.

:)

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Should have been over in 4 games but the O's (Jim Johnson) gave away game 3, and it cost them big time. Pitiful hitting by pretty much the entire team except for McClouth.

Both teams hit pretty poorly but it was still a good series to watch. Best series of all the Divisoin Series.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will be interesting to see what they do with A-Rod during the Tiger's series.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4780086 said:
It will be interesting to see what they do with A-Rod during the Tiger's series.

I cannot stand A-Rod.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Man I've got nothing but respect for the Cardinals. They're so smart at the plate...they're patient and know how to hold off on pitches to force a walk. If this was the Rangers, they would've swung on every first pitch and gotten out a long time ago

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad I'm not a Nationals fan. How much of a kick in the gut is it when you're leading by 2 runs with 2 outs at the top of the 9th and then you give up 4 runs?

Wow.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Diogenes;4780142 said:
He-he, I'm not a fan of either team. Just messing with you. Been a great game though!

I don't even follow Baseball. It just sickens me how so many people in STL act like they're fans.

Regardless, well-played by the Cardinals, they didn't give up, unlike one team I know.

Diogenes

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4780141 said:
Man I've got nothing but respect for the Cardinals. They're so smart at the plate...they're patient and know how to hold off on pitches to force a walk. If this was the Rangers, they would've swung on every first pitch and gotten out a long time ago

For sure you have to give the Cardinals credit. Storen was either missing the strike zone completely or getting too much of it. You didn't see Sabathia getting that much of the plate in the ninth or walking guys.

Diogenes

Reaction score
Jammer;4780144 said:
I'm glad I'm not a Nationals fan. How much of a kick in the gut is it when you're leading by 2 runs with 2 outs at the top of the 9th and then you give up 4 runs?

Wow.

And 2 strikes against two different batters. OUCH!

BTX

Reaction score
Major melt down by the Nats I feel bad for those fans, oh wait no I don't they are likely Skins fans I love it.