***2013 Nfl Draft Round 2 Discussion Thread***

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
At this point I am just forgetting what happened and I am going to enjoy this as an NFL and draft enthusiast.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Sean50Lee;5064530 said:

Just a tip dude but you shouldn't use your name for things you post here (or anywhere else with a ton of guys you don't know).

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sean50Lee;5064530 said:
[URL=http://s1072.***BLOCKED***/user/NathanBrassil/media/damn-4_zps86fd5946.gif.html][IMG]http://i1072.***BLOCKED***/albums/w378/NathanBrassil/damn-4_zps86fd5946.gif[/URL][/IMG]

:lmao2: :lmao2: :bow:

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I need a big ol glass of whatever jerry is drinking cause they seem to think they are having a great draft so far.

popp1234

Reaction score
Risen Star;5064527 said:
He'll be a matchup nightmare in the NFL. If he can develop as a blocker, you have your replacement for Witten.

I like the player and as long as they stayed true to their board, I am good.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
fishspill;5064423 said:
I know we are going to see a ton of positive posts come tomorrow morning and I won't respond to them, so let me just say now: This team is out of its freaking mind.

I am numb to this thing now.

:hammer:

ScipioCowboy;5064457 said:
So Escobar had a third round grade as well?

:lmao:

Zordon;5064489 said:
Everybody is calling Escobar SOFT FINESSE on twitter.

David Smoak ‏@DavidSmoak 47s Oh boy. RT @SigmundBloom: Imagine Jimmy Graham minus toughness/physicality and aggressive game after the catch. That's Escobar.

:lmao: :lmao2:

:eek::

BrAinPaiNt;5064491 said:
EVERYONE in the war room was excited and celebrating about this pick.

SMH

That tells you ALL you need to know.

Those guys are freaking clueless. 500 posters on this board could do a better job drafting than the circus that is Jerry Jones and company.

ScipioCowboy;5064504 said:
I think Jerry is just trolling us now.

:laugh2:

gbrittain

Reaction score
Dallas will be using a sun dial to take all rookie 40 yard times. Awesome!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Calling it right now. Next pick with an RKG.

Small school underdog who's respected by his team and most likely a team captain.

Fredd

Reaction score
I just don't get it...I can't justify escobar in the slightest...he is a good player, but my God! A TE????

boysfanindc

Reaction score
marchetta;5064543 said:
If we were picking our board, we'd pick Shariff #18 then Fredericks here at #47.

That's the pundits board, the scouts have been earning their pay the last few years. Do you know what board the scouts came up with?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Just a little confused why when they show the war room they are celebrating? pls help explain..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Risen Star;5064527 said:
He'll be a matchup nightmare in the NFL. If he can develop as a blocker, you have your replacement for Witten.

I'm not enamored with the pick, but only because I thought there was at least equal value with some players we could have used more.

Doesn't mean I'm right. The two-TE formation could become our base with this guy tearing it up as a receiver.

I find it interesting, though, that he's not the pass-blocking TEs we tried to get in Fasano and Bennett, but more of a pass catcher. Maybe a change in philosophy there with the success others like NE have had with their two-TE formation.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Risen Star;5064527 said:

:star:

It is a good move for future success. Two young players in spots that are needed.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;5064562 said:
Calling it right now. Next pick with an RKG.

Small school underdog who's respected by his team and most likely a team captain.

You're on a roll.:laugh2:

Fredd

Reaction score
the war room left...I guess every time they screw up, JJ and SJ leave the room?

I assume they will leave at least 5 more times?

boysfanindc

Reaction score
fifaguy;5064574 said:
Just a little confused why when they show the war room they are celebrating? pls help explain..

Because they believe rightly or wrongly, that got good value with the pick.