***2013 Nfl Draft Round 2 Discussion Thread***

marchetta

Reaction score
Clove;5064587 said:
My problem is, Jerry can never be normal. He always has to get cute and do something to impress people instead of just building this team to block better and pass rush better.

He's still trying to convince people that it was him, and not Jimmy, that got us all those trophies. Just an egotistical undisciplined drunk that's running this team into the ground.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
marchetta;5064604 said:
It was reported, by more than one source, that Dallas had Shariff rated #7 in the draft.

Not sure I buy it the way he fell across the board, but if it's true they made a mistake. But there is a reason he fell so far, it will come out at some point.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
marchetta;5064627 said:
He's still trying to convince people that it was him, and not Jimmy, that got us all those trophies. Just an egotistical undisciplined drunk that's running this team into the ground.

Running? He RAN the team into the ground over a decade ago.

marchetta

Reaction score
GoCowboysGo;5064622 said:
The freaking Raidahs are whooping our butts. Man, how freaking awful, this draft.

We're so chock full of talent, we're back to drafting back ups!

Yeah, but it took Al Davis' death for them to do it. Once Jerah's gone, we'll rebuild... If there's anything left to rebuild. :(

StylisticS

Reaction score
The BBQ eater leaves the room and Garrett and Stephen are back in there.

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Lesterbut;5064492 said:
can someone please tell me if they see the dartboard in the war room?....

dartboard? I was thinking more like a crack pipe in the war room :bang2:

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
marchetta;5064634 said:
Yeah, but it took Al Davis' death for them to do it. Once Jerah's gone, we'll rebuild... If there's anything left to rebuild. :(

Dude, that's a HUGE if! (Stephen Jones)

dr_hefley

Reaction score
Garrett & Stephen now talking excitedly over a plate of 'cue. No action on the phones whatsoever.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hey everyone, check out the warroom... Redball is talking to Stephen. Let's get some live feed captioning going on here!

Jason: So I was playing CoD and I sniped some foo and was like 'that's right foo, PWNED"

Stephen: What is CoD?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
GoCowboysGo;5064622 said:
The freaking Raidahs are whooping our butts. Man, how freaking awful, this draft.

We're so chock full of talent, we're back to drafting back ups!

Frederick is not a back up. As many two TE sets Red wants to run, Escobar really isnt either

MartinRamone

Reaction score
If we dont draft a safety with one of our 3rd rounders, i will be really really dissapointed.

Two reaches so far.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Risen Star;5064637 said:
BTW, Gavin Escobar was PFW's 2nd rated TE. Ahead of Zach Ertz.

You may well be right about the guy, but unless he is actually the second coming of Witten or Tony G then I don't think it's unreasonable to give a collective, 'HUH?' to us drafting yet another 2nd round TE.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Risen Star;5064591 said:
There were 2 TEs in this class with WR type receiving skills. Eifert and Escobar.

But, man....there were better players on the board.

Guy recognizes TEs can tear it up......absolutely hates the idea of drafting a guy or allocating resources to stop TEs.

:D

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
watching this draft is like watching the end of an actual cowboys game. eventually you're going to get that sick feeling in your stomach and just can't help but shake your head in disgust

khiladi

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;5064649 said:
Hey everyone, check out the warroom... Redball is talking to Stephen. Let's get some live feed captioning going on here!

Jason: So I was playing CoD and I sniped some foo and was like 'that's right foo, PWNED"

Stephen: What is CoD?

:lmao2: