***2013 NFL DRAFT ROUND 4, 5, 6 and 7 Discussion Thread***

Plankton

Reaction score
The pick will likely be someone who can contribute on special teams, so that will rule out a lineman. Most likely a LB of some kind.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;5067753 said:
QB Tyler Bray - that's who Mickey & Co. are speculating about. If not, they say a linebacker.

I was wondering about Bray especially with Dooley's connection.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Plankton;5067754 said:
Yes, he played OG, and no, he was not all SWC.

Not that is matters but he was all SWC. The coaches there had quite a resume though.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
burmafrd;5067709 said:
with the signing of Levitre, then getting Warmack and Schwenke, they rebuilt the center of their O line in one offseason.

Shame Jerruh could not take lessons there

True. They did that.

Of course, they don't have much at QB, WR, pass rush, LB, or DB.

But hey, they got a nice pair of OGs and potentially a nice center. They can probably ride that to the Super Bowl

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;5067753 said:
QB Tyler Bray - that's who Mickey & Co. are speculating about. If not, they say a linebacker.

God I hope not. Bray is a knucklehead with lousy work ethic.

WhizKid

Reaction score
David Bass
Chris Faulk
Alvin Bailey
Everett Dawkins
Bacarri Rambo(I know)
Chase Thomas
Joe Vellano

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Reid Fragel
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/reid-fragel?id=2539651

NFL Comparison: Eric Winston

Despite possessing a Matt Kalil-type frame, Fragel started all 12 games in his final seasonon the right side and showed very little trouble anchoring against stronger pass rushers. His experience is limited on the left side, but Fragel could be groomed to block on the blind side or make a career on the right side after adding weight. Though he’s obviously still learning the position, NFL teams consider him a potential starter at the next level because of his overall athleticism and upside.

Plankton

Reaction score
jobberone;5067765 said:
Not that is matters but he was all SWC. The coaches there had quite a resume though.

Can I see the proof of him being all-SWC? It's not in any book written about Jerry Jones, heck, it's not even on his website bio.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Plankton;5067771 said:
Can I see the proof of him being all-SWC? It's not in any book written about Jerry Jones.

I don't give a crap what he did in college. Not being rude or even trying to be antagonistic. Google it.

ologan

Reaction score
jobberone;5067765 said:

You got that right, Jobb! Remember those games on the "Humble Oil SWC Network", called by Kern Tips. I can hear him today!!

Plankton

Reaction score
jobberone;5067775 said:
I don't give a crap what he did in college. Not being rude or even trying to be antagonistic. Google it.

You know, most people when they are proven to be wrong will acknowledge it. Not take to acting like a baby. You made the assertion, prove its validity.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ologan;5067776 said:
You got that right, Jobb! Remember those games on the "Humble Oil SWC Network", called by Kern Tips. I can hear him today!!

:laugh2: That's cause you're so old. :D I was just a little baby then. Ok, maybe not but we were too poor to own a radio then. No shoes either.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
C'mon, Jerry. A Razorback OG that can start for us is still out there for the taking. Shame on you.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
da_whiz_kid;5067768 said:
David Bass
Chris Faulk
Alvin Bailey
Everett Dawkins
Bacarri Rambo(I know)
Chase Thomas
Joe Vellano

Add LB Brandon Magee ASU

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BoysfaninVegas;5067786 said:
C'mon, Jerry. A Razorback OG that can start for us is still out there for the taking. Shame on you.

No you just didn't.

:laugh2::bow:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Vintage;5067766 said:
True. They did that.

Of course, they don't have much at QB, WR, pass rush, LB, or DB.

But hey, they got a nice pair of OGs and potentially a nice center. They can probably ride that to the Super Bowl

not surprising coming from another of the kool aid drinkers as regards our batch of jags

ologan

Reaction score
jobberone;5067783 said:
:laugh2: That's cause you're so old. :D I was just a little baby then. Ok, maybe not but we were too poor to own a radio then. No shoes either.

Yeah, but those were the halcyon days of football glory. Not only the SWC, but watching the fledgeling NFL Dallas Cowboys baby step days.