2014 Winter Olympics thread

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
At least Jamie Benn had a good game. :D

I'll be rooting for Benner to have a great final and hopefully steal the MVP from a defender.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad to see that the Men's US Hockey team didn't fall apart after the loss to Canada... o_O

Patrick Kane... A bad Olympics for the most part. Came up small.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
go-sweden.jpg

you seem to think that hurts or has a negative effect on me somehow. Cheer for us or against us, who cares.

SCOREBOARD

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
The US hockey teams should be dropped out of the team plane above Kiev with only parachutes and hockey sticks to defend themselves. An epic choke and a total non-effort in the last two games. Embarrassing.

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
prepare for the last day of competition which is live on NBC sports network. then the replay on NBC later in the afternoon. after that, the closing ceremonies and after tonight........4 years of agony, 4 years we have to wait for the start of the 2018 winter games.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
prepare for the last day of competition which is live on NBC sports network. then the replay on NBC later in the afternoon. after that, the closing ceremonies and after tonight........4 years of agony, 4 years we have to wait for the start of the 2018 winter games.

On to the World Cup!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I for one am glad it's ending... I've got Olympic-burnout at this point. LOL!

I think it was a great Olympics for Norway, Canada, Netherlands and Germany.

It was only a good Olympics for Russia and the USA due to some failures in some key events.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

It was only a good Olympics for Russia and the USA due to some failures in some key events.

Agree, it's time to move on to MLB for me.

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score

theres still the Paralympics which will start march 7th

RastaRocket

Reaction score
tonight is the closing ceremonies, let your family and friends know. the world must watch.

I always seem to find the ceremonies EXTREMELY boring.

theres still the Paralympics which will start march 7th

There is absolutely no way I will be watching those. I think it's incredible what they do but not entertaining enough. March Madness will be around that time as well as the NHL; then MLB will be starting up.

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
closing ceremonies is interesting cause it makes some of us look back at the games and want them to last longer. meaning I wish the games last longer. its like a high school graduation(you want to look back at memories before you depart for reality)