2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah!

Brilliant Fredd!

I appreciate the effort you put into this project.

Fredd

Reaction score
Thanx guys, I hope people find it useful. I have it up on my screen for all 3 days of the draft and update the tracking piece...makes it easier to see what is coming up and who is available in the area of where Dallas picks (those #'s are listed in the last tab, btw)

DAL1180

Reaction score
Thanx guys, I hope people find it useful. I have it up on my screen for all 3 days of the draft and update the tracking piece...makes it easier to see what is coming up and who is available in the area of where Dallas picks (those #'s are listed in the last tab, btw)

Great work. The boys at Valley Ranch should put you on the payroll.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If you can think of anything you would like to see or if you want me to add a player, let me know and I can add them.

It is kind of minor, but you might as well take Wisconsin OG Kyle Costigan out. He will not be continuing to play football in the NFL.

Fredd

Reaction score
It is kind of minor, but you might as well take Wisconsin OG Kyle Costigan out. He will not be continuing to play football in the NFL.

Thank you, I didn't know that...I will take him out, I have to fix a "weight" on one guy too (typo), so I will do those things before the draft

Fredd

Reaction score
I made the final corrections (minor ones)...the file is as ready as it's going to be...I hope some of you like it and use it....

Phoenix

Reaction score
My STUPID work is blocking the download :mad:

Thanks anyway Fredd, I'm sure it's great - it sure was last year!

Fredd

Reaction score
My STUPID work is blocking the download :mad:

Thanks anyway Fredd, I'm sure it's great - it sure was last year!

PM me your email and I will try to send it to you via email (if that helps)

ginstwin

Reaction score
Less than an hour to go.

I have Fredds great spreadsheet as my draft guide. Draft night wouldnt be the same without it!

Fredd

Reaction score
Spreadsheet updated with first 32 picks (you may need to download it again, I would think to see the updates)

ginstwin

Reaction score
Fredd:

Just to let you know your spreadsheet greatly enhanced my evenings viewing . I had 2 (purchased) draft guide publications in addition to yours , however only 1 made it to the couch and that was yours. Yours is very Simply my go to guide.

A couple of things if you dont mind me saying. Bearing in mind I am using a Mac .

1.I noticed when i sorted the data by any of the filters only those rows were sorted. So as an example if i sorted by the draft pick it didnt correctly sort all of the rows.
2. Is it possible in the future to automatically note which players have been taken on the offence and defence tabs , thereby seeing at an easy glance what players are available.
3. I would find it really usefull if the team draft position (future picks) were on a tab.

I just thought i would mention this but please bear in mind I use a Mac and therefore some of these comments may well be available on the PC side.

Fredd

Reaction score
Fredd:

Just to let you know your spreadsheet greatly enhanced my evenings viewing . I had 2 (purchased) draft guide publications in addition to yours , however only 1 made it to the couch and that was yours. Yours is very Simply my go to guide.

A couple of things if you dont mind me saying. Bearing in mind I am using a Mac .

1.I noticed when i sorted the data by any of the filters only those rows were sorted. So as an example if i sorted by the draft pick it didnt correctly sort all of the rows.
2. Is it possible in the future to automatically note which players have been taken on the offence and defence tabs , thereby seeing at an easy glance what players are available.
3. I would find it really usefull if the team draft position (future picks) were on a tab.

I just thought i would mention this but please bear in mind I use a Mac and therefore some of these comments may well be available on the PC side.

hmmm, it sorts well for me...I will take a closer look...I may be able to list the players on the off & def tabs, but if you look at the tracker tab, it DOES list who was taken by position...as long as you enter the picks on the ranking tab, it takes care of it...I haven't ever added a future picks tabs because trades impact that too much

I appreciate the feedback...keep it coming

ginstwin

Reaction score
I hadnt though about trades and how it affected the future picks, of course :facepalm:

The tracker tab works well and as you say its easy to see who has been taken and who is left.

The sort works the columns that has the filters but doesnt sort the non filter columns. So half of the info seems to stay where it was.

Still a brilliant sheet :bow:

Fredd

Reaction score
I hadnt though about trades and how it affected the future picks, of course :facepalm:

The tracker tab works well and as you say its easy to see who has been taken and who is left.

The sort works the columns that has the filters but doesnt sort the non filter columns. So half of the info seems to stay where it was.

Still a brilliant sheet :bow:

thanx, and I am using multiple filters all throughout the draft...I wonder if it is the MAC? I have been told in the past that even though it shows Excel, it doesn't show all functions...maybe that is what you are experiencing

Fredd

Reaction score
Round 2 updated on spreadsheet, and saved to dropbox

ginstwin

Reaction score
Thanks for updating last nights picks.

I really enjoyed using it again last night.

I actually downloaded the new sheet onto a PC using windows and I still cant get the whole set of data to sort correctly. It looks to me as though the columns with the filter arrow all sort but not the others. So as an example if i sort by team columns G to R all sort but the others stay as they were. Tried it on my Mac and PC . I must be doing something wrong but i cant see what it is.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Some of the "links" I was informed would not activate when I enabled editing...I guess that's why I'm seeing some oddities. Like Florida State with zero drafted so far, no "value vs position" where drafted or whatever that is... no Rodney Gunter? Louisville having a 31-Jan date in the 3rd round for number of draft picks... Green-Beckham not being updated in the Tracker tab as having been drafted...just stuff like that....