2017 Draft Pet Cats - On the Record

Hardline

Reaction score
I am not arguing what your saying but he has that Earl Campbell, short career vibe to him IMO.
No problem. If we get 3-5 years of Earl Campbell type production from him that's great. Then draft the next stud RB to replace him.

Aven8

Reaction score
We have a RB, but I am enamored with Perine at OU. That dude is a beast.

KDM256

Reaction score
My pet cats for 2017 (Biggest draft needs for the Cowboys and feel like we should go after with 1&2 round picks.)

DE-Derrick Barnett
DE- Tim Williams
LB- Jalen Reeves Mabin
LB- Reuben Foster
LB- Hardy Nickerson Jr

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
KDM.. do we need to go over your numbers again?

Three.... not five.
13120797_10110673858873144_1040258914_o.jpg

Macnalty

Reaction score
DE Carl Lawson Alabama hope he works through the injuries and is our first pick

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cooper Kupp at it again..

Passing 1/1 22yds
Rushing 2 car 29 yds, 15 yds long
Receiving 12 rec, 206 yds, 3 tds, 75 yds long

Just continuing to dominate the football field. He is my #1 pet cat. Just the thought of him opposite Dez, gives me football wet dreams of long playoff runs year after year, and many SB victories.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I really liked what I saw from two Bama DBs last night, Anthony Averett, 28, and Humphrey, 26. I especially came away impressed with Averett. He was very food in coverage, but really showed me something as a sure tackler. Not sure if either is draft eligible, but I keep my eyes on both players this year.

I will also have to follow the UH D. There might be some gold in that there swamp.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
1 Will Likely, CB, Maryland
2 Rashaan Evans, OLB, Alabama
3 Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

And dayum Alabama's LB squad is great. Tim Williams, Reuben Foster, and Rashaan Evans with Christian Miller in the wings. Probably have to go back to Jimmy's Miami teams to find a LB group as strong. LB in general looks like the strength of the draft. CB too.

Hardline

Reaction score
Leonard Fournette is who I want the most followed by Myles Garrett and Cam Robinson.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Fournette is the best RB to come out since AP. I'll take him over anyone.
Their was an entire thread on this but Fournette is the most explosive runner to come out since AP not the best all around back. Ill keep Zeke. He does all 3 of run, pass protect, and catch out the backfield at a high level.

Hardline

Reaction score
And if some other back is better than him in 2018, take him and have three first round RBs?
Absolutely .My offensive system requires a VERY dominate running game. The only thing I want from my TE and WR is being great blockers.

Hardline

Reaction score
Their was an entire thread on this but Fournette is the most explosive runner to come out since AP not the best all around back. Ill keep Zeke. He does all 3 of run, pass protect, and catch out the backfield at a high level.

I keep Zeke also. He is very valuable in my offense .Fournette gets his share of the carries also.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yea, taking a RB in the first round who in essence is either a better or not as good version of Ezekiel Elliot is about the worse decision we could make. I can see us taking Christian McCaffery just because he offers something totally different from Elliott, but Fournette, no way.

Hopefully a pass rusher or CB is the best player on the board when we pick, because we are really bad at those positions.

RS12

Reaction score
1 Will Likely, CB, Maryland
2 Rashaan Evans, OLB, Alabama
3 Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

And dayum Alabama's LB squad is great. Tim Williams, Reuben Foster, and Rashaan Evans with Christian Miller in the wings. Probably have to go back to Jimmy's Miami teams to find a LB group as strong. LB in general looks like the strength of the draft. CB too.

Whata ya know. I know a team that could use one so they probably draft OJ Howard.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
How about Demarcus Walker? 4.5 sacks tonight vs. Ole Miss.