2017 NFL Combine

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I don't think it's a USC QB at the combine........... it's the kid still at USC who won't be eligible for the draft for 2 more years.
if hes a redshirt sophmore he could be draft eligible next yr. will be 3 yrs removed from highschool. Hes 19 now, he will be 21 when the season starts in 2018

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Indy needs to replace that turf...It's been pounded into mud. No spring left in it.:rolleyes:

tm1119

Reaction score
Don't understand the need to fill Dunbar's role when he didn't actually have 1. Can't imagine what we'd do without all 25 touches Dunbar had on the year...

Based on the fact that Morris seems to be on his way out, I'd say Mcfadden is in the plans to be brought back (doubt he has anywhere else to go). Zeke, McFadden, and a 6th/7th/UDFA and we'll be just fine.4 RB's + a FB is just a waste of a roster spot.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Just depends on his times. If he shows well in the agility drills and does not pull a Mo Clarett in the 40, he will actually be helping himself.
Maybe he should follow the LeVeon Bell model and lose a little weight and help himself become more fluid runner.

Sydla

Reaction score
if hes a redshirt sophmore he could be draft eligible next yr. will be 3 yrs removed from highschool. Hes 19 now, he will be 21 when the season starts in 2018

He did redshirt in 2015. My bad.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Bolles is someone I wouldn't write off at 28. Immediate Free replacement at RT.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Actual quote on NFLN online stream:

"Fournette could probably have ran faster if he wanted to."

Put the pads on these guys and have them run the 40, please.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Bolles is someone I wouldn't write off at 28. Immediate Free replacement at RT.

Bolles will struggle at Rt because no matter how much fans want to say he is. Scouts and his draft profile say is isnt strong at all for a OL.

BOTTOM LINE
Because he's only played one year of FBS football and hasn't been able to fully fill out his frame over the last five years, Bolles will require a projection and conjecture than most of the tackles in this year's draft. He clearly has elite athletic ability and foot quickness, but his lack of core strength and ability to sustain blocks against power across from him is a concern at this time. While he has Pro Bowl potential for a zone-scheme team, his floor will be a little lower than you might like in an early round pick.

He is basically Doug Free.