2017 NFL Combine

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've heard several people say Dobbs is the Dak Prescott of this year's QB group.

So apparently he's a real scumbag.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
Derek Barnett is ill and may not workout tomorrow.
Not shocking. Most of East Tennessee has the flu. Our school systems shut down for a week due to the incredibly high numbers of flu and strep. My entire household has had both

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not shocking. Most of East Tennessee has the flu. Our school systems shut down for a week due to the incredibly high numbers of flu and strep. My entire household has had both

That's the 2nd player who fell ill at the Combine so far. Roderick Johnson and now Derek Barnett.

Tough luck. It's the job interview of a life time.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That's the 2nd player who fell ill at the Combine so far. Roderick Johnson and now Derek Barnett.

Tough luck. It's the job interview of a life time.

Suck it up....Can you imagine if we went to war today in Normandy? 9/10th of the Millennials would call in:rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Love Kiser's feet...but his accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Kind of surprised he's all over the place. Looks like he has all the tools....:rolleyes:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love Kiser's feet...but his accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Kind of surprised he's all over the place. Looks like he has all the tools....:rolleyes:
he looks average on tape to me and average in drills. imo he isnt a 1st round pick but neither was ponder or locker

Bigdog

Reaction score
Wow

Zay Jones is going to go earlier than I orginally thought.

6'2 and Jerry Rice like in his route running and ball skills

But a 4.46 forty was the kicker
Yeah I was hoping to get him with our 3rd pick but it doesn't look like that is going to happen now. All these kids who I wish would fly under the radar are now flying over it.

reddyuta

Reaction score
if we trade out of the first then Zay jones becomes a real possibility.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
These QB drills are garbage....as if these QBs are gonna have 5 seconds to throw on every throw. I could make a cup of coffee the time it takes some of these guys to complete a pass.o_O

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping to get him with our 3rd pick but it doesn't look like that is going to happen now. All these kids who I wish would fly under the radar are now flying over it.
Same here.
I've met him a few times. He's sprouted up too.
He always had exceptional skills, but I thought two years ago he might be a skinny 170 lb, 6'0, 4.55 guy with great hands and route running. Nows he's all that at 6'2, 201, 4.46....with A+ ball skills
Wow