2017 NFL Combine

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kupp runs a 4.66 his second try.

Both Kupp and Ford are great route runners. I'd still be interested.
Yes, but both are now likely 3rd rounders than the 2nd rounders they were hyped to be.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know what would be awful? If McCaffrey was your starting RB and Kupp and Hansen your starting WRs.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
KD Cannon improves to a 4.42

He really helped himself with those two runs.

Early 3rd???? Left Boise St in ashes in that Bowl game. We couldn't cover him. People say he drops passes...Not sure if true...:rolleyes: Had one drop in the Bowl game...was on fire for the rest of the night:eek:

Alexander

Reaction score
Early 3rd???? Left Boise St in ashes in that Bowl game. We couldn't cover him. People say he drops passes...Not sure if true...:rolleyes: Had one drop in the Bowl game...was on fire for the rest of the night:eek:
Baylor WRs always need route work though. Williams might have bucked the trend.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think players should be allowed to attend the combine if they don't work out. This pick and choose gutless nonsense needs to stop.

Alexander

Reaction score
I don't think players should be allowed to attend the combine if they don't work out. This pick and choose gutless nonsense needs to stop.
Agreed. Compete or stay home. I understand those that get hurt or whatever, but forget this make an appearance nonsense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That is stretching it a bit. They can play regardless.

This wr group is blazing...and they still have the 2nd group to go...and you want to ride w/ a WR in the 2nd/3rd that is slow off the line?....almost running a 4.7????

You can have him.:rolleyes:

Better yet...Eagles can have him.:igglestrophy:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Btw, It's Shaheenmania today. With all the hype I expect him to put up some historic numbers.