2017 NFL Combine

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More than likely the Cowboys will be picking 1st, 12th and 28th in this draft. So all players are in play.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if Ross could have ran even faster without a torn up shoulder.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Ross has no reason to perform any further: unofficial 4.22, 11'-1" broad jump, 37" vertical

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Ross has no reason to perform any further: unofficial 4.22, 11'-1" broad jump, 37" vertical
He helped himself a ton here. Height and weight were what he was listed at and he proved how explosive he is. He's at least guaranteed he goes in the 1st now even with the injuries, if not top 20.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Same here.
I've met him a few times. He's sprouted up too.
He always had exceptional skills, but I thought two years ago he might be a skinny 170 lb, 6'0, 4.55 guy with great hands and route running. Nows he's all that at 6'2, 201, 4.46....with A+ ball skills
Wow
Yes and from what I have read about him, he is RKG. He has that strong desire to be the best and his precise route running has been compare to Jerry Rice. Any time you get a trait compare to the greatest Wr of all time like Rice, it is quite the compliment, imo.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes and from what I have read about him, he is RKG. He has that strong desire to be the best and his precise route running has been compare to Jerry Rice. Any time you get a trait compare to the greatest Wr of all time like Rice, it is quite the compliment, imo.
Played catch with this kid when he was just in Jr High....lol
Cant believe lil Isaiah broke so many NCAA receiving records and may do well in the NFL

DFWJC

Reaction score
So is Ross' official 4.22 the new combine record...topping Chris Johnson's 4.24 from 2008?