2017 NFL Combine

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I agree with you in Tabor in having brain issues and is exactly why I would avoid him or any other player whose decision making skills are severely lacking.
I am talking simple life skills.

This is not a kid that will take well to having a bunch of money very well.

Humility is one thing you can't measure with a stop watch. And before you say he is just a kid, well, all I have to say is that this game pretty much dictates that if you want to be great, you better be mature beyond your years to be truly successful. Only old souls need apply.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Humility is one thing you can't measure with a stop watch. And before you say he is just a kid, well, all I have to say is that this game pretty much dictates that if you want to be great, you better be mature beyond your years to be truly successful. Only old souls need apply.

Don't worry. He says he's been studying with Claiborne.

Bigdog

Reaction score

I was too when it comes to simple life skills and believe that Tabor will not make good decisions especially when he gets paid. You are right, that if you want to be successful, you need to be mature beyond your years and is why I think Dak will be ( at I least I hope).

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can take the SBK out of the name but I guess you can't take it out of the attitude. Glad to see you are still the Bizarro Hostile you were before.

I meant he can play snaps there, specifically passing downs. Marinelli is big on versatility and position flex. The 1Tech, much like the Mike has become a 2-down position, maybe even less than 2 downs.

Anytime you want to debate the game and defensive line, feel free to hit me up. I think you're a good poster and fun to talk draft with, but you continue to be an overly arrogant wannabe know-it-all who is completely in love with yourself.

A temper tantrum. Have fun with that. I'll stick to your laughable thought on Collins.

I know you want me to throw you a bone and all and pretend that in certain situations Collins can be a 1, especially because our DC just covets versatility and everything but I just can't. At no time should Collins ever play 1 tech unless it's an emergency and you just need a body. He simply has no traits for it.

I responded the same why I always do. With what I really think and that was just dumb. I can't pretend it's not to spare your feelings. No less dense than campaigning to move Geoff Swaim to WR. Sure, in theory he could line up there but he would be terrible and nobody should ever want it to happen.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Dumb.

Top ten safeties mean you bust up what teams pay safeties in terms of contracts.

Since it is slotted, you will pay a top 10 S what you might pay a top 10 QB, left tackle or edge rusher.

When it comes down to money and how they have contract values controlled in the NFL, forget it.

They might be three best talented. But they are not going top ten.

Just because a scout thinks so does not mean an executive agrees when it comes down to making the choice.
First rounders are cheap. Who cares about paying one 20m over 5 years of he's the best talent available.

Alexander

Reaction score
You can't stand how good he can be.
Me, staring at the greatness of Charles Tapper with no defect:
JZ1rm7G.gif

Silverstar

Reaction score
Interesting comparison...don't you agree? :)

Jordan Willis

6036 255
33 1/2 arm
9 7/8 hand
4.53 forty 1.54 split
24 reps
39.0 vertical
10'5" broad
4.28 short
6.85 cone

DeMarcus Ware
6040 251
34 arm?
10 hand?
4.56 forty 1.62 split
27 reps
38.5 vertical
10'2" broad
4.07 short
6.83 cone

Jordan Willis' pro day is March 14th and I have a feeling all 32 teams will be represented.
Let me guess, you don't think he can improve his numbers from today...we shall see.

OPjH1s4ZlUr2E.gif

Alexander

Reaction score
Interesting comparison...don't you agree? :)

Jordan Willis

6036 255
33 1/2 arm
9 7/8 hand
4.53 forty 1.54 split
24 reps
39.0 vertical
10'5" broad
4.28 short
6.85 cone

DeMarcus Ware
6040 251
34 arm?
10 hand?
4.56 forty 1.62 split
27 reps
38.5 vertical
10'2" broad
4.07 short
6.83 cone

Jordan Willis' pro day is March 14th and I have a feeling all 32 teams will be represented.
Let me guess, you don't think he can improve his numbers from today...we shall see.

OPjH1s4ZlUr2E.gif

Let some dumb team take Willis in the first round.

Do it.

More beer for us.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Let some dumb team take Willis in the first round.

Do it.

More beer for us.

So which pass rusher would you rather have #28 then, Carl (I'm short with alligator arms) Lawson, Charles (slower than every TE) Harris or Takkarist (torn labrum going on PUP) McKinley?