FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
if the Buffalo takes Woods at 171, this board is going to meltdown lol

That is because a lot of our fans are conditioned to think that the only players that matter are the ones that we are told matter.

That is the same reason that that loud noise you heard after Ryan Switzer was drafted was a big part of the fanbase scratching their heads in unison.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Mayock is soooo salty about the zoo picks man. I love him. He just wants the picks and to talk players.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That is because a lot of our fans are conditioned to think that the only players that matter are the ones that we are told matter.

That is the same reason that that loud noise you heard after Ryan Switzer was drafted was a big part of the fanbase scratching their heads in unison.

I thought we were conditioned to only like the picks Dallas doesn't make.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Kiper has S Lorenzo Jerome as his next best. Anyone know anything about him?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is the same team that drafted a drug addict Gregory in the second round and who's career is now over in Dallas, drafted a tight end Escobar and never used him correctly, Dunbar was kept on this team for his x factor ability but the Cowboys draft these guys and never use them.....For a team that can't stop anybody through the air 26th in pass defense, I would have been happy with another corner, or safety or linebacker, at least they'll have a chance to play more than three plays a game...

We are discussing punt returns and the value a legit returner brings to the game right?

And with regards to Frederick who was a good player, but most were unhappy with the return via the trade to move back to acquire him....and the next center didn't go off the board until the fifth round, so I think it's safe to say you could have gotten Frederick much later in the draft..

Does it matter now? Today, do you care if the multiple time Pro Bowler and All Pro Center was taken extremely late in the 1st rd vs the 2nd? Or even the 3rd? If you do then you care more about value than production. It is like a stat geek comparing a better ypc vs moving the chains and the rhythm to the offense a RB brings.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Chad Kelly might miss the season? Man I'd be tempted to use a 7 and just redshirt him. Dude has a cannon for an arm. If you can develop him you could flip him for some serious picks in a year or two

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Chad Kelly might miss the season? Man I'd be tempted to use a 7 and just redshirt him. Dude has a cannon for an arm. If you can develop him you could flip him for some serious picks in a year or two
Mentality of a 15 year old

fredp22

Reaction score
Whitehead? I'm not even sure he's going to make it out of camp.
not now he wont
but I think he would have been serviceable if we went to a more need position. Cant come down to hard on them tho. last 2-3 drafts have been solid

Status
Not open for further replies.