FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There's a lot of conditioning on here because there's just as many who love whoever they pick.

I prefer to wait to see how things work out instead of getting butt-hurt or beating my chest pretending that I know which of these players are going to succeed and which ones are not.

I've got my preferences, but ultimately that means very little.

"Oh, no, the Giants took so-and-so in the fifth round. We're screwed."

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I prefer to wait to see how things work out instead of getting butt-hurt or beating my chess pretending that I know which of these players are going to succeed and which ones are not.

I've got my preferences, but ultimately that means very little.

"Oh, no, the Giants took so-and-so in the fifth round. We're screwed."
Then you are selling yourself short.

A lot of these teams do not know what the hell they are doing and if you pay attention to the draft process and made the picks, you could have results as least as good as the worst GM without the resources at your disposal.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Then you are selling yourself short.

A lot of these teams do not know what the hell they are doing and if you pay attention to the draft process and made the picks, you could have results as least as good as the worst GM without the resources at your disposal.

Based on draft statistics, you could pick from a list blindfolded and have results at least as good as many GMs.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Wow. Nobody cares about Cleveland so it won't get the bad press, but that guy is a pos

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Browns improve their roster by taking a player capable of beating up a woman.

cjlopez

Reaction score
20+ picks left...........what are some of your players to keep an eye on?

Woods
Nickerlson
Bowlware

gmoney112

Reaction score
Holy crap the Browns are loading up on good line players. Just took Brantley after Ogunjobi.

rynochop

Reaction score
What parents with the last name Tyson would name their kid Mike??

cjlopez

Reaction score
The Browns are not going to scare anybody....they don't have the players to contend..and in 2-3 years these players will leave for greener pastures. Remember....u can't have all ur draft choices (high) and think they they will all stay ...to many players not enough positions to go around.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Noah brown still available? What's up with him? I figured he'd be a late day 2 pick.

I Would love for them to get Brown. He can replace Whitehead, since I see Switzer as more of a replacement for Dunbar and the return duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.