FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

willia451

Reaction score
If the Cowboys don't take a TE with that last pick, I'm going to be pissed off.

Come on, Jerry. WTH?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
there is Noah Brown.... not sure what people see in him as his profile sounds like udfa to me.
That's basically what they take in the 7th. Guys they might have as CFA, but think they might not get. They'll pass over guys with draftable grades if they feel confident they can get them in CFA sometimes.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow...Noah Brown WR Ohio St. I'll take it...We need depth;)

0ap3000000516609.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Noah Brown. Love seeing another Buckeye drafted by the Cowboys and his potential upside doesn't hurt, either.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BRown os no burner, but he still got down field and got open...now can he do that in the NFL as opposed to NCAA! Remains to be seen. But I like this pick. Even if he has to spend a year on the PS, good pick.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised Cannon is still available. He has a limited route tree right now, but the routes he runs he runs well.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know I know...special teams only...but anyone else still like Boulware at LB from Clemson?

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
think I might of went for WR KD Cannon out of Baylor before Noah. Maybe just use this last pick on him

NickZepp

Reaction score
Noah Brown had a great game against OU but really didn't produce a lot outside of that.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I've read that keeping Brown's weight in check might be a concern. Future TE?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I'd love to hear who you'd draft this late to unseat Witten, Hanna, Swain and Gathers.

the roster needs tight ends to get them through the spring and summer. we have 5 preseason games. that is a lot of snaps. Witten, hanna and swaim. Hanna and swaim are injured and recovering.

I bet they sign two udfa tight ends later today if not a veteran in the next week.

They are way to light at tight end

Status
Not open for further replies.