2018 Draft Chatter

tm1119

Reaction score
Same here. Wouldn't necessarily want him at 19, but I don't think he will make it to 50.

Idk man, we’ll see how well he tests. I’ve been thinking he could be an option at 19...I just don’t see anyone with better tape than Phillips to be perfectly honest. His ability to play with power and hold his ground while also being able to disengage and make tackles is pretty much unrivaled VS anyone I’ve watched in this draft class. Would love to trade back and get him, he seems like a very Travis Frederick pick to me.

hendog86

Reaction score
Harrison Phillips at 6’3 307 with just about 34” arms is really good too....his stock just keeps rising and rising for me
His swim move is awesome! He almost does a RB like jump cut sometimes to evade blocker. He fights tremendously hard thru double teams. He maintains gap integrity and locates the ball very well. I can see the cowboys being interested at 19 and certainly in a trade down. He just seems like the 1 tech Marinelli craves.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why Mel's the best. Two months ago in a podcast he mentioned Christian and Harrison as two sleeper OTs and sure enough they are now emerging and getting attention.

He's not just eye candy.