2018 Draft Chatter

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I got watching QB prospects and ********, Rosen just makes everything look so easy. He's out there making full-field reads while moving in the pocket and it's like he's not even trying. Anyone who passes on him is making a mistake.

WhizKid

Reaction score
One of his issues is that one of his hands is 7 1/2 inches and the other is 8 3/4

Take+my+strong+hand+_f5c1f1dafb90cc28be40b365c3094512.jpg

Sydla

Reaction score
Full year of Irving. Maturation of Taco. There are potential upgrades already on the roster. There is not a potential upgrade on the roster to address their lack of speed.

You are falling for the same trap you often lament other fans over. Overrating the talent.

This team needs help inside and another DE who can get after the QB.

But that’s what FA can help you with. Cowboys seem to think that doesn’t exist.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I read the pressure numbers in an article.

But go to any stats site like ESPN or NFL.com and you’ll find the sacks totals.

Can you share the article? I actually thought we were trending in the right direction for pressures.

Sydla

Reaction score
Can you share the article? I actually thought we were trending in the right direction for pressures.

Oh we trended up because we were so abysmal in past years but we went from below average to average.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Can you imagine being a young franchise QB living in Miami Beach? Talk about having to have a lot of discipline to come in early to watch film. Anyone who has ever been there will tell you the woman there are on a different level than almost anywhere else in the country.
Yep. My girl is Cuban who was born and raised in Miami. I catch just as many women as I do other men trying to check her out here in San Antonio.

JBS

Reaction score
Cowboys have some interest in D. Hamilton..met with him at Senior Bowl

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I got watching QB prospects and ********, Rosen just makes everything look so easy. He's out there making full-field reads while moving in the pocket and it's like he's not even trying. Anyone who passes on him is making a mistake.

I think he would be the top pick....but he's told Cleveland...he would sit out the year...and go back into the draft next year if they pick him. If your Cleveland...do you risk that? I don't think so..especially coming off 0-16...and trying to start over w/ a new regime...that would be pure disaster.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Agree. He’s THE clear #1 IMO and most ready to play right away.

cnuball21

Reaction score
We were 15th, so yea he's right. However, a full season of Irving (which is no guarantee) and improvement from Charlton (not guaranteed either) should imo improve that area.

The year before we were in the 30s so what a drastic improvement.

That's actually good news.