2019 Draft Class: TE, WR, DL

waving monkey

Reaction score
I rarely post during the season. It’s by choice. I love the offseason banter. My big board for this season started years ago. It never stops. I’m a lover of college ball and also my Cowboys. I did switch jobs and this one leaves me with less time to kill. However, I already have my big board for 2019 up and rolling.Thought I’d share some simple stuff with those that are interested. I probably won’t do full breakdowns this offseason, but here goes...

This class is LOADED on the defensive line. Absolutely, LOADED! I have 9 DTs in the top 50. There are as many DEs up there, too. Before I gush over that group,...

WR group – it’s down year. Not top heavy nor deep in my opinion. The one notable in the top 40 that fits what I’d like for Dallas is Hollywood Brown (OU). He is very small and you’ll hear all about his frame during the draft process. But the kid has juice, good hands, route running ability, and separation. Which brings up a point that should be made... I see why Dallas felt Cooper was the best option to help their WR corps. The free agency class is not promising either. Giving up a first for Cooper is hard to see, but okay, time to move forward. At least there isn’t a gaping hole there. They’d of likely had to use that 1st or moved up in the 2nd for a WR. We all know the struggles lately with rookie WRs.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/11/13/18092644/2019-draft-class-te-wr-dl

Mr_437

Reaction score
I rarely post during the season. It’s by choice. I love the offseason banter. My big board for this season started years ago. It never stops. I’m a lover of college ball and also my Cowboys. I did switch jobs and this one leaves me with less time to kill. However, I already have my big board for 2019 up and rolling.Thought I’d share some simple stuff with those that are interested. I probably won’t do full breakdowns this offseason, but here goes...

This class is LOADED on the defensive line. Absolutely, LOADED! I have 9 DTs in the top 50. There are as many DEs up there, too. Before I gush over that group,...

WR group – it’s down year. Not top heavy nor deep in my opinion. The one notable in the top 40 that fits what I’d like for Dallas is Hollywood Brown (OU). He is very small and you’ll hear all about his frame during the draft process. But the kid has juice, good hands, route running ability, and separation. Which brings up a point that should be made... I see why Dallas felt Cooper was the best option to help their WR corps. The free agency class is not promising either. Giving up a first for Cooper is hard to see, but okay, time to move forward. At least there isn’t a gaping hole there. They’d of likely had to use that 1st or moved up in the 2nd for a WR. We all know the struggles lately with rookie WRs.

I read this already. I like this guy's write-ups on the draft.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

This is exactly why I wouldn't use a first round pick ( if we had one ) on DL and likely not a 2nd. This class is deep enough where you can probably get a marginal first talent in the 3rd round. Also, this probably means we will have a shot at the top rated # 2 or 3 TE.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Ratliff-Williams from UNC declared and most likely can be had in the later rounds as his stock dropped due to bad QB play. He can return kicks as well so hopefully the combine or pro day will be able to show case his receiving skills.