2019 draft pipe dream

Jgar_3

Reaction score
Alright, being the optimistic person I am, I fully believe we will be a strong playoff contender and that means we will not be getting the cream of the crop from the draft and that breaks my heart.

Anyways. Let’s trade up at all costs to get Ed Oliver. Insane 3 tech that can play 1 tech in pass rush packages and is the next Aaron Donald.

Hardline

Reaction score
He will be a top three pick most likely. We have no chance.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If we are within earshot, he is by far the player I want the most.

Might be perfect timing with David Irving hitting the open market.

Johnny23

Reaction score
He will be a top three pick most likely. We have no chance.
I can see this team finishing with a 4-12 or 3-13 record but that would lock us into taking Lock, Greer, or whatever qb emerges by draft season next yr.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Better get your eyes checked.
I get being optimistic but if some can see this team winning the Super Bowl, it's also fair that others see this team floundering.

Personally, I don't think we used the off-season to improve upon last year's performance. My expectation is somewhere around last year, barely missing or making an early exit from the playoffs.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Boise State DE Jabril Frazier
Boise State DE David Moa
BYU DE Corbin Kaufusi

we'll get one of'em.

Centex

Reaction score
There is a literally a poster in this thread saying we will be picking 32nd.

Plus several other posters throughout the many threads who think this team is a SB contender.
Or a poster who thinks we'll trade back with the Patriots.

exciter

Reaction score
Realistically this team is going to pick somewhere in the 15 to 25 range. Next years draft is top heavy at the dt position. With that I don't see the point of giving up multiple picks, when one player isn't going to put them over the hump. McCoy and suc were great players but neither have made their teams contenders. Continue following your draft board! Outside of qb there isn't a position worth giving up multiple picks!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Realistically this team is going to pick somewhere in the 15 to 25 range. Next years draft is top heavy at the dt position. With that I don't see the point of giving up multiple picks, when one player isn't going to put them over the hump. McCoy and suc were great players but neither have made their teams contenders. Continue following your draft board! Outside of qb there isn't a position worth giving up multiple picks!

Keep finishing around the middle of the road, keep failing to make any impact moves to change that.

Stephen is that you?

Johnny23

Reaction score
Did anyone expect 2015 to happen? Injuries amd so many close losses in a row. I see this as a young team with a top heavy roster that could hit some adversity in the season and go in the tank. The three game skid we had after Zeke went or the two ge.skid with Zeke where we.couldn't score or we couldn't stop anyome from.scoring are still possible. Nothing is a given in the nfl and people thinking it's out of the question this team could lose 10 or more but they are still going to.win double figures is the funny thing to me.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Did anyone expect 2015 to happen? Injuries amd so many close losses in a row. I see this as a young team with a top heavy roster that could hit some adversity in the season and go in the tank. The three game skid we had after Zeke went or the two ge.skid with Zeke where we.couldn't score or we couldn't stop anyome from.scoring are still possible. Nothing is a given in the nfl and people thinking it's out of the question this team could lose 10 or more but they are still going to.win double figures is the funny thing to me.
predicting based on injury ?