2019 draft pipe dream

waving monkey

Reaction score
Everything. I don't think it they are world betters. They could win as much as they lose. It is disingenuous to believe it's all good.
bouncing from predicting 3 to 4 wins to marginalizing saying " believing it's all good" is an absurd reply
we where a crap machine last year and won 9 games
Collins is the key.

Johnny23

Reaction score
bouncing from predicting 3 to 4 wins to marginalizing saying " believing it's all good" is an absurd reply
we where a crap machine last year and won 9 games
Collins is the key.
I am not marginalizing believing it's all good but this is going to be a possibility of being an even bigger crap machine. I am just not a believer in this team when the adversity if the season hits. I see them possibly folding up like a house of cards.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I am not marginalizing believing it's all good but this is going to be a possibility of being an even bigger crap machine. I am just not a believer in this team when the adversity if the season hits. I see them possibly folding up like a house of cards.
enjoy

exciter

Reaction score
Keep finishing around the middle of the road, keep failing to make any impact moves to change that.

Stephen is that you?
I'm guessing Stephen has a much better grasp of simple use of basic reasoning skills than you do. Giving up 1/2 the top end of your draft for 3 seasons, for a dt in a dt heavy draft is more likely to put you back at the bottom!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I'm guessing Stephen has a much better grasp of simple use of basic reasoning skills than you do. Giving up 1/2 the top end of your draft for 3 seasons, for a dt in a dt heavy draft is more likely to put you back at the bottom!
Yep, you're right. 23 years in a row without a championship game appearance. HE IS ABSOLUTELY NAILING IT.

I don't know exactly how or when, but this Front Office has done an amazing job getting the fanbase to believe that bargain-bin hunting and letting things fall to you is somehow equivalent to getting better.

Sometimes teams have to take a risk. On the field and off the field.

exciter

Reaction score
Yep, you're right. 23 years in a row without a championship game appearance. HE IS ABSOLUTELY NAILING IT.

I don't know exactly how or when, but this Front Office has done an amazing job getting the fanbase to believe that bargain-bin hunting and letting things fall to you is somehow equivalent to getting better.

Sometimes teams have to take a risk. On the field and off the field.
Uh yeah, that risk shouldn't be a 1st and 2nd next year, a 1st and 3rd in 2020, and minimum 2nd in 2021 for a dt in a dt heavy draft, that's still not going to get them over the top!

rkell87

Reaction score
Someone will get a prize in Oliver for sure, but the DT class in 2019 is stacked in the first round. We would be better served to wait even if it is priority one.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alright, being the optimistic person I am, I fully believe we will be a strong playoff contender and that means we will not be getting the cream of the crop from the draft and that breaks my heart.

Anyways. Let’s trade up at all costs to get Ed Oliver. Insane 3 tech that can play 1 tech in pass rush packages and is the next Aaron Donald.

Both DTs play as 3-techs in pass rush packages...