2019 Draft

cjlopez

Reaction score
Quite Honestly I don't think we make the playoffs and after this next week I do feel the Cowboys will be embarrassed by the Jaguars. We are talking about a Def. minded team versus a team that has no identity on Offensive. I think the game will be pretty simple in that we will lose by two digits. I honestly think that we need to start preparing to draft a new QB next year and start the process with a new Coach and Staff. I don't see how we can continue with Garrett...I think as the team keeps losing or not playing as expected the respect and the locker room will be lost as some players will believe that the season is lost. I don't think Irving will resign so as soon as he see the downward spiral he will "turn off" and also Gregory if he doesn't get his stuff together.

What do you think about Dak...I think he has be exposed as the passer that he never was. I think that he is who he was projected to be coming out of college. I do think we need to go back and find ourselves a typical QB.....Prototype...

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Someone to scan the whole field - like Dak did his first year - with Romo helping him.

cowboyec

Reaction score
3yrs in...and we're still seeing the same issues.
If it were me...I dont sign him to an extension...I draft a QB,sign a vet and let the best man win.
Id also clean house and hire competent coaches who can develop talent.

but I aint the GM and the current one believes #4 is THE guy....so there's that.

personally....I want a guy in the mold of Aikman.