2019 NFL Draft Chatter

cowboyec

Reaction score
seeing more and more Mock's with us taking Az St DT Renell Wren.
I wouldn't hate it.
very intrigued.

Reactions: BAT

cnuball21

Reaction score

I'd be pretty surprised if Isabella runs in the 4.3s.

Believe it or not, he was a high school sprint champion. I saw a video today of him being Denzel Ward in the 100 meter.

If he doesn’t run in the 4.3s, he’ll be darn close.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Believe it or not, he was a high school sprint champion. I saw a video today of him being Denzel Ward in the 100 meter.

If he doesn’t run in the 4.3s, he’ll be darn close.

Short legs. I'll believe it when I see it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
disappointed about Clemson DE Austin Bryant's injury...won't participate at the combine...was looking forward to it.
but he'll put on a show at his pro day...would love to get him at 58 if a DT or TE of preference is off the board.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Tampa Bay Draft Breakdown:
1(5) Cody Ford T Oklahoma: Bruce Arians believes in Jameis Winston and that he will be the "Famous Jameis" who they drafted in 2015. Has a history coaching him in football camps and with Donovan Smith possibly moving on and outside of Marpet a need to upgrade the entire OL to better protect Jameis who Bruce feels he can groom into the franchise QB he was drafted to be. I am taking Ford who I believe is a bit underrated. Who will protect Winston's blindside and infuse more talent in the OL.

2(39) Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson: One of the best cover corners in the draft which is a desperate need for the Bucs who had the worst secondary in the NFL last year. Giving up tons of big plays on the back end.

3(70) Jaquan Johnson S Miami: the Justin Evans, Chris Conti tandem at Safety isn't cutting so I decided to target a South Florida kid with a nose for the ball to come in and be an upgrade to the safety spot.

4(107) Darrell Henderson RB Memphis: Ronald Jones was a disaster last seeing being a healthy scratch multiple games for a team in need of quality at the Running Back position and when he played he was underwhelming to say the least as the Peyton Barber starting running back experiment isn't working. Henderson is an explosive home run hitter who flashes ability to catch out of the backfield and carry the load. Reminds me of D'Angelo Williams coming out of Memphis and his nose for the end zone and how he finishes runs reminds me of Kareem Hunt at Toledo. So I take a back who could possibly be a mid-round steal for Bruce like David Johnson was.