2019 NFL Draft Chatter

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude was severely underutilized in the Ole Miss offense. Could end up being one of the top TEs in this class in the right situation, which unfortunately precludes Dallas because he’ll be stuck behind our HOFer that should have retired three years ago.
He needs a year in the NFL before he is likely to do much.

Witten is unlikely to play more than 1 year. I'm skeptical that he'll make it through training camp without re-retiring.

Gaede

Reaction score
Dude was severely underutilized in the Ole Miss offense. Could end up being one of the top TEs in this class in the right situation, which unfortunately precludes Dallas because he’ll be stuck behind our HOFer that should have retired three years ago.

I've been getting the feeling he is an option at 58. I don't like him there though.

But yeah, Witten is only here on one year. His presence won't preclude us from getting a young TE

Hardline

Reaction score
Witten will not be a factor in the Cowboys drafting a TE.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I just don’t see it with Collier...at all.

Brugler seems to like the guy and he’s my go to for all things draft...I just can’t see it.

I don’t get that sense from Bruglar. To me, whenever Bruglar is asked about him (Collier) it’s more like “yeeaaah, that’s a guy you could consider there...”

Beaker42

Reaction score
I've been getting the feeling he is an option at 58. I don't like him there though.

But yeah, Witten is only here on one year. His presence won't preclude us from getting a young TE
If we take a TE st 58 we will be the dumbest football franchise EVER.

cnuball21

Reaction score

100% agree. I think he could be a Kittle type, better pro than college player.

Not at that level...but believe he has the tools to be solid.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score

Not really too surprising. More quick than fast and that shows up on film.

His short shuttle and three cone are outstanding. Put him in the box where he can utilize his quickness and tackling and he’ll be fine.

Would rather have a guy like Savage who isn’t as limited and you can move around more, but I’d be content with Rapp.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

His short shuttle and three cone are outstanding. Put him in the box where he can utilize his quickness and tackling and he’ll be fine.

Would rather have a guy like Savage who isn’t as limited and you can move around more, but I’d be content with Rapp.
I prefer Savage as well. But Rapp would do.

If Richard sees another Kam Chancellor, go for it. BTW, Chancellor ran a 4.69.

ABH - Anybody But Heath

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Where are you seeing the other times?