2020 NCAA Football Thread

uvaballa

Reaction score
The Big 12 has 3 losses hoss. The ACC has 8.
Perhaps it isn't I who needs to dial it back.

Got lucky? lol.
They won 16-7.
Looked like crap but won by 2 scores. Tulsa made ZERO 3rd down plays and went 1 of 4 on 4th down.
You didn't watch the game. Tulsa was winning 7-3 until the 4th quarter. Then down 10-7 they had a first a goal from the from the 4yd line. Got a penalty which pushed them back and then missed a FG. You saying they won by two scores makes it sound like OKST was winning all game which they were not. They are overrated and ranked too high. See below for the 8 losses. If you're not the SEC your conference isn't that great.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I'm a Razorbacks fan. They haven't done anything football wise since they joined the SEC in the early 90s.

They get fed to Georgia today. SMH.

Good start for Arkansas, but it is still very early.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The vaunted K State takes down OU lol.

OU blows a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter. Lincoln Riley's boys managed 2 first downs in the 4th.

chokelahoma_t_shirt-rffd7a434c96547cca4a7f8090f9e52b3_k2g1o_307.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm a Razorbacks fan. They haven't done anything football wise since they joined the SEC in the early 90s.

They get fed to Georgia today. SMH.

Georgia has a QB problem. It's a shame Justin Fields transferred to Ohio State. :muttley:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Typical Big XII officiating. They have been horrible for years even when reviewing plays. That Tech running back clearly stepped out of bounds. They have missed calls both ways all game long.

JayFord

Reaction score
Texas has got to contain the run in that situation

No way you should give up and outside run for 70 and a td

And I don't like that short kick for Texas tech