2020 Winter Olympics

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I skipped last year due to the wokeness.

This year however my son wants to watch the winter games, so I’m indulging him and watching with him.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For society's sake, hopefully your spawn is brighter than you.
Please stop stalking me.

I actually like most of your opinions when it comes to Cowboy’s discussions.

Let’s please leave “well enough” alone, stop with the personal attacks, and leave the discussions focused on the sports.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Please stop stalking me.

I actually like most of your opinions when it comes to Cowboy’s discussions.

Let’s please leave “well enough” alone, stop with the personal attacks, and leave the discussions focused on the sports.

Then keep your mouth shut and stop bringing non-sports topics into the discussion.

Don’t you have a Mike Lindell cyber conference to attend, lulz?

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then keep your mouth shut and stop bringing non-sports topics into the discussion.

Don’t you have a Mike Lindell cyber conference to attend, lulz?
I literally have NO idea who Mike Lindell is, and I don't care to look him/her up either.

I will ask again. Please stop stalking me, and please stop the personal attacks. It's beginning to get creepy.
In life, I find those who preach "tolerance" are typically the most intolerant people of all.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm watching some on Peacock. The stuff I'll try to watch is most of the snowboard events.

Max Parrot won the snowboard slopestyle, but I really thought that Chinese kid, Yiming Su, was going to win. He came out with a %*#$ ton of energy.

Painful watching some of these guys who do so much and then lose the entire score on one bad landing.

I'll tune into hockey if the US goes far, I like to watch the competitive speed skating, those folks are going so damn fast!

Usually catch some bobsleigh and ski jumping. And not ashamed to admit, I'll even watch some figure skating.

Most of it is DVR on Peacock unless you want to watch it live in the middle of the night. LOL

terra

Reaction score
The media is refusing to talk about it but the officiating is starting to resemble what it was like in the Cold War. Except now its China doing the East German/Soviet style.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Eileen Gu is obnoxious. No it’s not because she represented China vs US or that she’s a model. It’s just her interview was vapid snd plain obnoxious.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eileen Gu is obnoxious. No it’s not because she represented China vs US or that she’s a model. It’s just her interview was vapid snd plain obnoxious.
Have you noticed how she's mugging for the camera after every run. It was -8 and she couldn't wait to get her face exposed? She is a phony self-promoting person and looking to cash in, which she most certainly will.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That drama among the Russian ice skaters was unlike anything I have ever seen. You could see the Russian coaches trying to figure out what to do with that camera behind the scenes. Russia has the history of using these young women up before they're 20 and they just disappear unless they get out of Russia.

I have yet to discover the difference between Russia and the ROC.

terra

Reaction score
That drama among the Russian ice skaters was unlike anything I have ever seen. You could see the Russian coaches trying to figure out what to do with that camera behind the scenes. Russia has the history of using these young women up before they're 20 and they just disappear unless they get out of Russia.

I have yet to discover the difference between Russia and the ROC.
Peoples Republic of China. And no there really is not much difference at all.

csirl

Reaction score
Enjoyed the games - I like some of the winter sports. Only issue was that most of the events were at inconvenient times due to the time zone differences. Favourite event is the mens downhill.