2020 Winter Olympics

lukin2006

Reaction score
I did not watch the Olympics this year…but Canada did quite well, 26 medals, our population is 37 million, give or take.

terra

Reaction score
I did not watch the Olympics this year…but Canada did quite well, 26 medals, our population is 37 million, give or take.
Norway won more overall which is to be expected. Ever since the travesty that was the cold war international sports cabal they usually do better than anyone else.
Most of the US Medals come in sports that frankly we SHOULD dominate since they are mostly done here like snowboarding and such.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Norway won more overall which is to be expected. Ever since the travesty that was the cold war international sports cabal they usually do better than anyone else.
Most of the US Medals come in sports that frankly we SHOULD dominate since they are mostly done here like snowboarding and such.
They learn to ski before they can walk and snowboarding is still in its growing pains throughout the world.

In the mid 90’s we lived in Idaho and the snowboarders were not allowed in all areas. They were like people on wave runners around fishermen.

terra

Reaction score
They learn to ski before they can walk and snowboarding is still in its growing pains throughout the world.

In the mid 90’s we lived in Idaho and the snowboarders were not allowed in all areas. They were like people on wave runners around fishermen.
Wonder if wave running has made the olympics yet. I mean if Ball Room Dancing can why not?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That drama among the Russian ice skaters was unlike anything I have ever seen. You could see the Russian coaches trying to figure out what to do with that camera behind the scenes. Russia has the history of using these young women up before they're 20 and they just disappear unless they get out of Russia.

I have yet to discover the difference between Russia and the ROC.

Russians should be banned from every competition or performance enhancing drugs should be legalized. Its one or the other. They have no ethos against juicing up their athletes. I still can't believe they gave that 15 year old heart meds. They have always cheated but just used to be a lot better at not getting caught.