2022 Cowboys will have easiest schedule to be 1 seed

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Logic and common sense? You guys expected a Super Bowl run after an Historically bad Year defensively? After 8-8 Garrett ? We are building Something here,

I'm just willing to see how it turns out before I call my team a cluster. That's all. I don't agree with every move the team makes. But seeing as I can do nothing about it

I'm not going to whine and urinate all over the place

drinking the kool aid ? I should say NOT

12-5 and I want to see how we improve. It's you who is drinking the Kool Aid My Friend
-you-mad-bro-2.png

rambo2

Reaction score
The easier the schedule the better the chance the Cowboys will go one and done again if they make the playoffs. Regardless the schedule the Cowboys will be lucky to win 9 or 10 games next season. McCarthy isn’t the answer and the roster won’t be as good next season.
How do you know about the roster?

rambo2

Reaction score
What a wasted year this will be

there are literally no great QBs in the NFC now with Brady retiring and Rodgers likely going to Denver

Would have been great to fire McCarthy, get Payton and have lost season success

but no, idiot Jerry will saddle up with the same coaching staff and hope to find the pot of gold under the rainbow
How in the world would they get Payton? Don't tell me that you think it would be a good idea to trade draft picks for Payton and you think that Jerry is an idiot?

rambo2

Reaction score
You must be new here

There are plenty of blind coolaid drinkers like you apparently are but there are also some sensible fans who deal in logic and common sense
Common sense? You think that it is a good idea to fire McCarthy and trade draft picks for Payton. That isn't a take by a sensible fan. A sensible fan thinks that it was a great idea to sign Quinn and McClay who are guys that can help them sign and draft good players.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Lol. That worries me. We need good competition to challenge this team. It could be a 2021 repeat where they feel themselves and get knocked out again. What good is the #1 seed if you can't win a playoff game lol.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Let's state the obvious: barring injuries, if the Cowboys don't win a minimum of 12 games next season, it will be a disaster. It's not unreasonable to think they could win 15. Why? They have hit the trifecta of playing against the three worst divisions in the NFL next season (NFC-East x2, NFC-Central and AFC South). On top of that, two of their most challenging opponents (TB and GB) are facing rebuilds because of giant changes at QB (it's 50/50 Rodgers returns to GB) and cap issues. And their 17th game, albeit against the Bengals, will be at home this time.

After surveying the evolving landscape of the NFC next season, the teams competing against the Cowboys for the top seed will be precious few: LA Rams and maybe Arizona. The 49ers will most likely be moving on to Trey Lance, essentially a rookie. GB would start Jordan Love. TB will start ??? And I really don't see any up and coming teams to replace them.

Sure, say I'm looking at this through homer-tinted glasses, but look at the schedule and tell me where I'm wrong. (The AFC, however, will be a beast next year!!!)

Home: Eagles, Giants, Washington, Bears, Lions, Bucs, Colts, Texans, Bengals

Away: Eagles, Giants, Washington, Packers, Vikings, Rams, Jaguars, Titans

First, great post. Secondly, I’m permanently done believing in this team. I’ll wait and see week to week.

Fool me once, shame on (JJ), fool me 26 times, shame on me.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How do you know about the roster?

They have 21 unrestricted free agents and can’t keep everyone. Stephen said the team could look very different next season. He mentioned having to pay a franchise QB. We’re bound to lose several contributors from this season. Plus the team is going to have to plan ahead because eventually they’re going to have to pay Parsons and Diggs.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Let's state the obvious: barring injuries, if the Cowboys don't win a minimum of 12 games next season, it will be a disaster. It's not unreasonable to think they could win 15. Why? They have hit the trifecta of playing against the three worst divisions in the NFL next season (NFC-East x2, NFC-Central and AFC South). On top of that, two of their most challenging opponents (TB and GB) are facing rebuilds because of giant changes at QB (it's 50/50 Rodgers returns to GB) and cap issues. And their 17th game, albeit against the Bengals, will be at home this time.

After surveying the evolving landscape of the NFC next season, the teams competing against the Cowboys for the top seed will be precious few: LA Rams and maybe Arizona. The 49ers will most likely be moving on to Trey Lance, essentially a rookie. GB would start Jordan Love. TB will start ??? And I really don't see any up and coming teams to replace them.

Sure, say I'm looking at this through homer-tinted glasses, but look at the schedule and tell me where I'm wrong. (The AFC, however, will be a beast next year!!!)

Home: Eagles, Giants, Washington, Bears, Lions, Bucs, Colts, Texans, Bengals

Away: Eagles, Giants, Washington, Packers, Vikings, Rams, Jaguars, Titans
Sooo… we’re getting an easy schedule, again… get ready for another great regular season only to go one and done…

shabazz

Reaction score
Oh, I fully expect them to choke in the playoffs. But they've been handed a gift of a path to get there.

……maybe they’ll be able to rest the starters with 3 games left to go before the playoffs

morat1959

Reaction score
You must be new here

There are plenty of blind coolaid drinkers like you apparently are but there are also some sensible fans who deal in logic and common sense

Logic and common sense? You guys expected a Super Bowl run after an Historically bad Year defensively? After 8-8 Garrett ? We are building Something here,

I'm just willing to see how it turns out before I call my team a cluster. That's all. I don't agree with every move the team makes. But seeing as I can do nothing about it

I'm not going to whine and urinate all over the place

drinking the kool aid ? I should say NOT

12-5 and I want to see how we improve. It's you who is drinking the Kool Aid My Friend
That you Jerry?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you guys are Cowboys fans? Seriously? You are predicting we'll suck before the season ? OK !

It is typical, all doom and gloom on here from 80% of the "so called fans" however there are a group of maybe 20% that makes it worse than the others. So that 60% are more like dejected fans or tired of the same old crap, and I can't blame them. I think every fan has their criticism, it is just how they put it in words.
And another 5% that are even worse.