2022 FIFA World Cup

Flamma

Reaction score
What a first half by Argentina. France has the talent to get back in it, but the Argentinians seem to be on a mission for Messi.

Argentina's counters have been very dangerous. That's probably giving France pause as to sending too many up. But at some point they're going to have to.

Not only do I want Argentina to win, but they are beating a team I dislike very much. And looking good doing it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
France have life after converting the pen. Should be a frantic final 10 minutes.

Flamma

Reaction score
I delivered the kiss of death. I've done this before. Damnit

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't come down to penalties. May the winner get their goal from open play.

Flamma

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't come down to penalties. May the winner get their goal from open play.

In this, penalties are actually pretty good. Mainly because they are brutal for the fans and players. The pressure is through the roof. It's like no other moment in sports IMO.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In this, penalties are actually pretty good. Mainly because they are brutal for the fans and players. The pressure is through the roof. It's like no other moment in sports IMO.

Oh they're exciting. I just don't like a final being decided that way. It could very well be the case today, though.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I totally thought this one was over and just cut it back on to a tie. I thought France was done for sure. I need to see some replays of what happened. Wow.

Flamma

Reaction score
Oh they're exciting. I just don't like a final being decided that way. It could very well be the case today, though.

They can be infuriating when it advances a team that should not have won. But overall, what better way to decide a game that was played evenly? But I'm hoping Argentina wins it on the field.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Argentina began this tournament by losing to Saudi Arabia. Go figure.