2022 FIFA World Cup

Flamma

Reaction score
Wow - a true classic final...

Too bad it might be decided by PKs

It's not too bad. What better way to decide a match where neither team deserves to lose? With high pressure randomness of course.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This thing is going to go right up to our kickoff.

Flamma

Reaction score
I hope we see a close match in the 2nd.

I’m probably alone as a casual fan but i forgot how how much more exciting to me football is compared to American football.

You got your wish and more. That match turned into something you'd script for a movie.

terra

Reaction score
What is sad is how vilified those that fail are in their home countries.

Just as the heroes are feted and celebrated and honored, so to often are those that did not get it done so badly treated.

We see it here on the zone; imagine what it must be like in countries where soccer truly is a religion

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that is the best soccer game I have ever seen, and odds are there will never be another like it with Messi and Mbappe going toe to toe.

I think Argentina thought had won it twice, and they never should have subbed off Maria. He was dominating the left side, and the tide turned when he left. Amazing comeback and goal by Mbappe to send the game to extra time.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think that is the best soccer game I have ever seen, and odds are there will never be another like it with Messi and Mbappe going toe to toe.

I think Argentina thought had won it twice, and they never should have subbed off Maria. He was dominating the left side, and the tide turned when he left. Amazing comeback and goal by Mbappe to send the game to extra time.

I was going to bring that up. Argentina missed Di Maria so badly. It was so obvious. But no, I won't expect to see another final like that in my lifetime.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I finally got to see the 2 OTs. Wow. I had to turn the game off when it was live because one of my daughters’ boyfriend came over and ask permission to marry my daughter. He is a great guy but I am going to have to discuss with him his timing, lol. Any way this was one of the best WC finals I have ever watched.

Flamma

Reaction score
I finally got to see the 2 OTs. Wow. I had to turn the game off when it was live because one of my daughters’ boyfriend came over and ask permission to marry my daughter. He is a great guy but I am going to have to discuss with him his timing, lol. Any way this was one of the best WC finals I have ever watched.

I find his timing troubling to say the least. What's next, the wedding on Super Bowl Sunday? You got to get your arms around this before it escalates.

Council him. Remind him that he's just one of your daughters boyfriends.