Twitter: 2022 NFL Broadcast Teams

Motorola

Reaction score
The NFL have tweaked their algorithms to put more top games in prime time. They are also doing away with the Fox/NFC - CBS/AFC relationships.
15 games on Thursday night-Amazon Prime are sort of split evenly -
AFC matchups - 6
NFC matchups - 4
AvN matchups - 5
THE first 4 games on Amazon Prime will be AFC games

jwitten82

Reaction score
The NFL have tweaked their algorithms to put more top games in prime time. They are also doing away with the Fox/NFC - CBS/AFC relationships.
The fox NFC and cbs afc relationship has been done for a few seasons already

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose should be promoted back up. He was on the #2 team, then was bumped down to the #3 team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1) Tirico, Collinsworth
2) Buck, Aikman
3) Burkhardt, Olsen
4) Michaels, Herbstreit
5) Nance, Romo

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly Fox is getting the biggest bang for their buck (no pun intended).

The rest of those guys make ridiculous money and do very little to bring in viewers imho. Aikman and Romo are maybe my two most favorite players of all time and I’ve never watched a game in order to hear their commentary.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly Fox is getting the biggest bang for their buck (no pun intended).

The rest of those guys make ridiculous money and do very little to bring in viewers imho. Aikman and Romo are maybe my two most favorite players of all time and I’ve never watched a game in order to hear their commentary.

They do well in the ratings with non haters.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
They do well in the ratings with non haters.

So now we’re attributing ratings to the commentary? Pretty sure ratings have been good since before these guys were involved….except Ancient Al Michaels of course who must bring in 1 Nielsen point per on-air mistake.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Kinda like Aikman/Buck honestly. Happy to see Romo having success here.

well dont watch espn, so bye to aikman, who I wont miss.
dont watch amazon, so bye to al , will miss him and C on sunday nights.
C I like, but with no al, dont know what that will be like.

Romo, wish he had signed with fox, then he could do a bunch of cowboys game, but with him at cbs, only 2 cowboys game will he do out of a potential 4 games.
That isnt much, usuallly if it is a good afc matchup, and tony is doing that game, then I watch it.

I actually like the games the moose does, he is very good, but gets stuck of on the odd games, so I rarely get a game with him.
I dont know if he still does it, since he works for usfl, but I think he will as it doesnt conflict with nfl games.sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oops lol I think nbc screwed up letting al go to amazon.

ICP

Reaction score
Check the schedule - there are some good games -
Bills - Titans
Rams - 49ers
Chargers - Colts
Rams -Packers
Bills - Bengals
Giants - Cowboys
Looks better than usual, I would cross off the Gnats vs Cowboys though, even as a Dallas fan I'm luke warm on watching them play anyone in the NFC East except possibly Philly