2022 Penn State Season

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cowboys wins too. I’ve seen fewer posts from MountaineerCowboy, Pappydog, gimmetheball, and MarcusRock. All jerks.

Commenator said Allar looks like he’s been in college three years! His passes are crisp and decisive. He has a cannon, and he can fit it in tighter windows. Plus, he’s huge. 6’5”.
LOL. I never see their posts being I have them ALL on ignore anyway. Ugh, Clifford needs to go. I'm sorry. Not sure if I can handle him against Michigan & Ohio State. So many of his passes were overthrown. Looking forward on Allar next season. Yes, he is a tall boy. At least he'll be able to see down the field lol.

Our D was playing pretty darn good as well. We were lucky NW was stepping on their own feet. They could have easily won that game.

Now we're into the heart of the schedule. And as much as I hate saying this, but PS is identical to the Egals. Fake! (at least with Clifford at center) I just don't see them defeating Michigan & OS. We shall see. I call it as I see it.

ESisback

Reaction score
LOL. I never see their posts being I have them ALL on ignore anyway. Ugh, Clifford needs to go. I'm sorry. Not sure if I can handle him against Michigan & Ohio State. So many of his passes were overthrown. Looking forward on Allar next season. Yes, he is a tall boy. At least he'll be able to see down the field lol.

Our D was playing pretty darn good as well. We were lucky NW was stepping on their own feet. They could have easily won that game.

Now we're into the heart of the schedule. And as much as I hate saying this, but PS is identical to the Egals. Fake! (at least with Clifford at center) I just don't see them defeating Michigan & OS. We shall see. I call it as I see it.
I’d be surprised if we beat either one of those teams. Not confident with Clifford.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if we beat either one of those teams. Not confident with Clifford.
Absolutely no suprise PS was pounded on. The same will happen when OS comes to town. They're kind of like Dallas, can't beat the good teams lol. Clifford is such an old man too. So tired of having him a our QB. Finally his last year. Touche'

ESisback

Reaction score
I hope we get another OC. Our playcalling feels disjointed. They only have success sporadically. They also need to make the OL the priority. They recruit well at the skill position, but the line hasn’t been strong in years.

Franklin is a GREAT recruiter, but the talent is wasted by his average game day coaching.

ESisback

Reaction score
Imagine if we had our OC from the McSorely years (can’t remember his name) and an OL like Wisconsin!

ESisback

Reaction score
Penn State 55
Rutgers 10

9-2 with Michigan State on 11/26, followed by a big New Years Bowl game! Great season, with lots of young talent returning in 2023. We are!

ESisback

Reaction score
10-2 Nittany Lions! Let’s beat Utah in the Rose Bowl! We are!