2023 Reboot: How many picks would Dak fetch?

cnuball21

Reaction score
Wanting and being realistic are completely different. There’s not really a realistic way to move on till after next season and even then it’s going to be like shoving a hot poker up your ___!

I tend to lean on the side of being realistic. We’re going nowhere with this roster this year…even when Dak gets back.

We need to get rid of Kellen and a strong FA to fix the OL and next year i feel good about our WR trio of Lamb / Gallup and Tolbert after he’s had a full year to develop.

Problem is the Jones somehow are now allergic to fixing glaring holes in FA so I have very little faith they’ll get it done.

exciter

Reaction score
I tend to lean on the side of being realistic. We’re going nowhere with this roster this year…even when Dak gets back.

We need to get rid of Kellen and a strong FA to fix the OL and next year i feel good about our WR trio of Lamb / Gallup and Tolbert after he’s had a full year to develop.

Problem is the Jones somehow are now allergic to fixing glaring holes in FA so I have very little faith they’ll get it done.
Oh, I don’t know if it’s so much being afraid of FA as being opposed to paying some of the ridiculous contracts, especially on players they don’t have a prior relationship with!