2024-25 NBA Season Thread

Mr_437

Reaction score
Let's Go Mavs!!!
Solid win over the Spurs, started off rusty or nervous in the 1st half then pulled away in the 2nd half. Klay is a great addition makes this team very dangerous. Hardy is a bucket off the bench, so look out. Dallas n Boston on a collision course.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I missed this sentence somewhere in the WFAA article. But that is pretty clear.

Im still not a fan of how that article is written/worded in certain areas, even if the clear sentence you highlighted was provided.

Thanks for clearing it up for me, though. I appreciate it.
It's understandable, especially in this day and age that someone would opt to make something free to the public. I was skeptical reading your post and figured they just added a few more games to the local broadcast, but nope, 70 games OTA, that's very cool. Even better is that they will re-broadcast each game twice, so if you miss it live, you can still watch the game and they will have the pregame, post game and their Mavs Show podcast, so basically half the day will be Mavs programming......lol

Honestly, as a Spurs fan, I'm kinda jealous, that would be great and a welcome distraction from this dismal Cowboys season.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
It's understandable, especially in this day and age that someone would opt to make something free to the public. I was skeptical reading your post and figured they just added a few more games to the local broadcast, but nope, 70 games OTA, that's very cool. Even better is that they will re-broadcast each game twice, so if you miss it live, you can still watch the game and they will have the pregame, post game and their Mavs Show podcast, so basically half the day will be Mavs programming......lol

Honestly, as a Spurs fan, I'm kinda jealous, that would be great and a welcome distraction from this dismal Cowboys season.
I can only watch sports live. I dont know if I am mental or boojie...but I can only do it live.

Thankfully my Spectrum cable broadcasts Channel 29 and it shows the game as listed to show at 9pm tonight.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I can’t stand Popovich politicization of a press Conf. I could care less what you think outside the realm of the NBA . You’re not as bright as you think. Do a Bill Maher show . There you expect “double drivel “ .