2024 Cowboys Linebackers Vs 2022 and 2023 Units (Massive infographics)

T-RO

Reaction score
Reason #2 for Optimism

Micah Parsons. I expect Micah to play 30-50% of his snaps at LB. He will roam and range and wreak destruction from unexpected tackling angles.

T-RO

Reaction score
Reasons #3 & #4 for Optimism

The biggest problem for most linebackers in today's NFL is reading and reacting. Playing your assignments.

-Zimmer is a master of assignment football.
-We've got veteran Kendricks and Clark now has more experience under his belt. Micah knows ball.

T-RO

Reaction score
Reason #5 for LB optimism: Super young guns added...

-DeMarvion with his 4.56 40 time and great instincts. He's played 50 games at UT, experienced two Cowboys camps plus one full offseason in the Cowboys. Regarded as a top 5 LB in his class. He's ready and he's flashed big time in camp.

-Marist. 39 games at Notre Dame. Regarded as a top 7 LB in his class. Has shown maturity, craft and readiness already, accd. to coaches.

Reason #6 for LB optimism: Bigger bodies across the defensive front should help keep them cleaner and run free.

T-RO

Reaction score
I would argue the Cowboys will stack their roster with FIVE LINEBACKERS who could start for most teams.

Still to come: Specific 2024 Projections

T-RO

Reaction score
Just saw this tonight:

According to Kevin Patra of Sports Illustrated, DeMarvion Overshown is the most likely Cowboys player to make his first Pro Bowl appearance in 2024.

plymkr

Reaction score
I know people hate on LVE , but to me he is amazing .

He just needs a season to fix his injuries , it's insane . He always gets injured , but when healthy he is a beast .
I don’t know if he was amazing but man is he missed. Amazing is a word I would say about Micah but I’m not going to get into semantics. LVE was an absolute beast when healthy and he changed the defense. He’s the guy that you really don’t notice how good he is until he’s gone. But yeah I agree, LVE was under appreciated. I’d really love to have a healthy LVE going into the season.

T-RO

Reaction score
Here's my projections. This would be a big boost and would likely make us top five in NFL linebacker play.

2024 boys LB projections.png