2024 Pro Bowl

dupree89

Reaction score
I havent watched a pro bowl in 20 years. But I just saw a clip on espn website. These clowns don't even wear pads anymore???

So... nobody cares who wins...no pass rush on the QB...no fancy defenses and blitzes....you can show up in shorts and yuck it up with opponents..

this is the type of football that Dak excels at. This is where Dak would be great.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Multiple Pro Bowlers and 12-win seasons is the new Lombardi.

At least for the Jerry Jones apologists masquerading as Dallas Cowboys fans.
I like Jerry and I like the Cowboys...if those are fighting words. Step into the ring...:popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Thanks Lil' Buddy.
Figure out a lockup and take down...then how to use a set of cuffs and leg irons.

Or just shut one's pie hole and respectfully talk football. Curb side Cowboy fan...just try and handle yourself. :popcorn:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Figure out a lockup and take down...then how to use a set of cuffs and leg irons.

Or just shut one's pie hole and respectfully talk football. Curb side Cowboy fan...just try and handle yourself. :popcorn:
Well you put up the "popcorn emoji" which I assume means you are waiting for a reply.

Then when you get one you throw your toys out of the cot.

the same emoji.. so I will wait for the.. I was an astronaut for 35 years and my IQ is too high even for Mensa.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well you put up the "popcorn emoji" which I assume means you are waiting for a reply.

Then when you get one you throw your toys out of the cot.

the same emoji.. so I will wait for the.. I was an astronaut for 35 years and my IQ is too high even for Mensa.
There are a few more boxes that can be checked that don't include your favorite insult and mislabel. Try talking about football...may be you will step up to the plate and tell us all where the Defensive Coordinator is headed and what implications then on directions on the defense.

As you imply, this does not involve then an elevation of IQ by just two points and then equal your ball park of sedimentary rocks....just for the record, can you grasp that concept?

I'm leaning at present towards the ex Washington Head Coach as a Defensive Coordinator. And the addition of a strong defensive tackle and linebackers.

I don't give a damn on some one strutting with a generalized insult.

Don't start out one's next quote of mine with the word you.

A person is then attempting no more than, an insult. That IS the English language...

CCBoy

Reaction score
There are a few more boxes that can be checked that don't include your favorite insult and mislabel. Try talking about football...may be you will step up to the plate and tell us all where the Defensive Coordinator is headed and what implications then on directions on the defense.

As you imply, this does not involve then an elevation of IQ by just two points and then equal your ball park of sedimentary rocks....just for the record, can you grasp that concept?

I'm leaning at present towards the ex Washington Head Coach as a Defensive Coordinator. And the addition of a strong defensive tackle and linebackers.

I don't give a damn on some one strutting with a generalized insult.

Don't start out one's next quote of mine with the word you.

A person is then attempting no more than, an insult. That IS the English language...
The Kennedy Cavalcade to Nasau was routed around Webster to keep it from going through that specific law enforcement town. Fact.

I also want to somehow keep

Joe Whitt, Jr., just saw that he is with Washington now. This will have an expanding influence but the Dallas secondary should be stable and project still.​

Last edited:

Bunston10

Reaction score
Stumbled upon this yesterday afternoon without realising what it actually was for 10 minutes.
Load of blokes messing around. What is the point?