2024 Pro Bowl

Kwyn

Reaction score
There is 0 chance i watch even a minute of this.

Such a waste of time.
I’ve watched a few of the exhibitions this week and some were kinda fun.

When I was a kid I watched Superstars and enjoyed it. I don’t see why people can’t enjoy this as well.

Reactions: Ken

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

When I was a kid I watched Superstars and enjoyed it. I don’t see why people can’t enjoy this as well.
Superstars was great with real events. The ones at the pro bowl are pretty dumb and boring. I think the NFL should just team up with ANW and have the athletes run the course.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I haven't watched the Pro Bowel in years, and what I'm hearing here it's flag football now....:facepalm:

Ken

Reaction score

I loved the superstars competition. I just think Flag Football is an abomination of what the game is supposed to be for a pro.

plymkr

Reaction score
Just saw the announcements. The NFC team is almost all Cowboys. Lol

Yes it’s flag football but I’ve got nothing else to do today!
NFC team will choke and not stop the run.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'm embarrassed that I ever watched the pro bowl in the past. You'd have to pay me to watch

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm banned from starting threads and having conversations....I get it, I have no filter and I'm a butt...still a ultimate fan and pay my money. But, I think this pro bowl is cool. Players just wanna play. BTW....I'm trying to get girls flag football starting. UiL gave me a no. If you know someone call them...ask for AJ Martinez

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think the pro bowl is awesome. It's not just flag football, but big man challenges, dodge ball, best catches, obstacle courses. Very cool and very competitive.