2024 Pro Bowl

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Just saw the announcements. The NFC team is almost all Cowboys. Lol

Yes it’s flag football but I’ve got nothing else to do today!
Is it flag? No more suiting up?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ray Lewis yelling at the refs LOL, the thing went from a joke to an even bigger joke. Watched a couple minutes and turned it off

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I would rather watch anything besides a pro bowl, lol. Haven’t watched one since the 90s, probably the last time it was real tackle football.
100. I didn't even watch before.

With the new changes, it's even worse now. It's basically social media everyone looks at me as i wear sunglasses and act cool while my team is out of the playoffs.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just checked it out and that will be a "NO" for me. I can see in the future a grand child asking his grand dad "gramps-you mean they actually hit each other back in your days"? :facepalm:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Why can't we play a "winner take all" Pro Bowl? Salary cap exemptions/considerations for any team that loses a player, any player injured gets full pay the following season (pro-rated) Let's make this thing what it used to be, any player that doesn't want to risk it, doesn't have to play. One can dream I guess......

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cowboys coming up short again. CeeDee with the spectacular catch but didn't get both feet down, and Ferguson with the failed catch tipped INT. LOL, this franchise is cursed, I truly believe that.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I have some friends there and they are having a blast walking around getting good video of the players taking pictures with other fans. I think one can separate disappointing results on the field with seeing these guys just cutting loose and having fun