2025 and 2026 Project Salary Cap Increases

Brax

Reaction score
Dak said publicly he’s not trying to set the market. Why won’t you acknowledge that? Rhetorical question.
You forgot about the brotherhood he has to be the highest ever though he admits he craps his pants come playoffs
Prescott said feels almost an obligation to other players in the NFL to sign a big contract extension, “I deserve it.”
What a pompous clown, and idiots here defend him.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
He literally said that he has an obligation to reset the market for the brotherhood of the quarterbacks.....do you deny that?

." That's in that sense of pushing the envelope for the next man. That's why I said that. "
And if that means he has to leave Texas to do it and not retire a cowboy? Then maybe it's for the best. Godspeed and good luck.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Welp Jerry's fault he waited so long to resign Dak. Everyday (unless injury) Dak price is going up.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jeebus ....... more Bob Sturm nonsense.

It does not matter how much the cap goes up because every player will know it and ask for that same percentage more in pay.

And all of this has nothing to do with Dak looking like a deer in the headlights in the playoffs.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak - "I have an obligation to the NFL, to other quarterbacks and to my teammates when it comes to what I get paid and what I accept."

:laugh: