#21 rocks

The Panch

Reaction score
My stomach churned at the pick he dropped in Saints territory, but he played very well the entire night as he has throughout the season. In particular, our two big road wins, at Philly and tonight at the NO.

Ashame that as he rises, Newman falls. All that time trying to find a guy on the other side that can compliment Newman and now it looks like we're gonna have to find someone to compliment Jenkins.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jenkins is greatness. I'm extremely confident now that if a team tries to pick on him, sooner or later, he's going to make them pay.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I thought he played great tonighht, as he has the last few weeks...but let's not get twisted, he was beat on that pic he had

He's got great ball skills, but that pick was a great play b/c brees has a noodel arm

Marcuz

Reaction score
He is faster than i thought he was, had no problems going step for step with henderson most of the night.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Future;3159351 said:
I thought he played great tonighht, as he has the last few weeks...but let's not get twisted, he was beat on that pic he had

He's got great ball skills, but that pick was a great play b/c brees has a noodel arm
I don't think he was beat bad. He was in his hip pocket until he turned to look for the ball. He only slowed down when he realized the ball was thrown so short. Had he not done so, he wouldn't have got the pick.

http://img97.*************/img97/4797/jenkins.jpg

This next pic is AFTER he started slowing down when he realized the ball was short. He's just really good at tracking the ball in the air. And fast as all get out.

http://img198.*************/img198/9896/jenkins2.png

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jenkins is definitely the man. He should've had a pick six tonight, but he continues to come up with big interceptions deep in Dallas territory.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3159413 said:
Scandrick is almost always in position. He just can't make the play.
He's like Newman in that he blankets the receiver and doesn't worry about the INT. Jenkins is good enough to cover tight but still allow himself to make plays on the ball.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;3159417 said:
Sometimes he is.. Sometimes he gets burnt as well.
Someone may have separation due to a zone coverage where he does not cover enough ground in time, but you'll hardly ever see him get burned in man coverage.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
theogt;3159422 said:
Someone may have separation due to a zone coverage or something and him not covering enough ground in time, but you'll hardly ever see him get burned in man coverage.

I seen him get burned plenty of times in man. He is better in zone. The times he has had good coverage on his man it just gets beat by the perfect throw..

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3159413 said:
Scandrick is almost always in position. He just can't make the play.

He just needs to learn when to turn around, when that happens look out!!