#21 rocks

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
BSPN's Matt Mosely:
  • Mike Jenkins is about to become a perennial Pro Bowl player if he keeps this up. The Cowboys' second-year cornerback went toe-to-toe with perhaps the deepest group of receivers in the league. His interception in the second quarter ended a Saints scoring threat and he made plays throughout the game. He's playing with a swagger right now that's pretty impressive. And he's getting good jams at the line of scrimmage. Jenkins told me Wednesday he's a huge fan of Charles Woodson's game. And on Saturday night, he sort of reminded me of Woodson. He's by far the best cornerback the Cowboys have right now and he'll be in the Pro Bowl mix next season.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop;3159627 said:
Can anyone else confirm that? I can't make out the word above "Dat"

It's definitely "WE"

Jenkins swag > your favorite players'

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Texas_Pete;3159632 said:
BSPN's Matt Mosely:
  • Mike Jenkins is about to become a perennial Pro Bowl player if he keeps this up. The Cowboys' second-year cornerback went toe-to-toe with perhaps the deepest group of receivers in the league. His interception in the second quarter ended a Saints scoring threat and he made plays throughout the game. He's playing with a swagger right now that's pretty impressive. And he's getting good jams at the line of scrimmage. Jenkins told me Wednesday he's a huge fan of Charles Woodson's game. And on Saturday night, he sort of reminded me of Woodson. He's by far the best cornerback the Cowboys have right now and he'll be in the Pro Bowl mix next season.
Wow.. Matt read my mind.

Ender

Reaction score
The Panch;3159298 said:
My stomach churned at the pick he dropped in Saints territory, but he played very well the entire night as he has throughout the season. In particular, our two big road wins, at Philly and tonight at the NO.

Ashame that as he rises, Newman falls. All that time trying to find a guy on the other side that can compliment Newman and now it looks like we're gonna have to find someone to compliment Jenkins.

Did Newman have a bad game? You dont know what your talking about