21 says he wants a SB and a gold jacket

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Cowboy fans are some of the most miserable, sad sack of fans from any team that has won a championship.

You have a player who's goal is to win a SB and get into the HOF (both of which require him to play at a high level) and instead of supporting the dude trying to play at a high level to help the team win a SB and get him into the HOF. Ya'll rag on him, cause you mad that Jerry picked him #4 overall and paid him that contract.

Miserable and sad, thats what ya'll are. No wonder we don't win anything, ya'll don't wanna win. Ya'll just want to yell at players and Jerry and remember the good old days when football was tough and rough.

Hardline

Reaction score
He will have to go the DeMarcus Ware route for the Super Bowl.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Cowboy fans are some of the most miserable, sad sack of fans from any team that has won a championship.

You have a player who's goal is to win a SB and get into the HOF (both of which require him to play at a high level) and instead of supporting the dude trying to play at a high level to help the team win a SB and get him into the HOF. Ya'll rag on him, cause you mad that Jerry picked him #4 overall and paid him that contract.

Miserable and sad, thats what ya'll are. No wonder we don't win anything, ya'll don't wanna win. Ya'll just want to yell at players and Jerry and remember the good old days when football was tough and rough.

I think that's where someone like me is blessed actually. I haven't seen us in the SB, so I like what Zeke said. I think it's great that he wants that, and I'd love for him to bring that to us.

Reaction score
There isn't a player in the league who would not say the same thing. Very few actually succeed.

Doubtful Zeke will either.

Cmac

Reaction score
You are saying Zeke ain;t worked hard?

The guy made Dak an NFL QB with his blocking and 2016 rookie season. He continued to block offensive linemen and blitzing linebackers for the next 5 years. Last season he was cruising the first 5 games toward a very nice season. Minny game he got rolled and had PCL. Cowboys asked him to KEEP blocking and run if ya can. He did.

and this is what...people like you...say?

"ewok" eh? That's what you got? Wow so cool...you are in the kool kids klub great for you.You should be very proud.
......Zeke is being cast as the Fall Guy for everything wrong with this team.....again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Good post.
I wonder what fans said back when Emmitt said he wanted the same and wanted to be the all time leading rusher.
Could you imagine the comments?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Hate to tell you 21, but you ain't getting both here in Dallas.

if he said anything else after a 90M contract I would smack him with an iron skillet.

he got lucky we had a 17 game season so he barely made it over a 1000 last year. the highest paid RB in the league...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if he said anything else after a 90M contract I would smack him with an iron skillet.

he got lucky we had a 17 game season so he barely made it over a 1000 last year. the highest paid RB in the league...

Players on other teams made stats from that 17th game as well.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He may win a SB but he is not even close to hall of fame talent…he’s just another guy that had a couple good years got paid then got lazy…

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He may win a SB but he is not even close to hall of fame talent…he’s just another guy that had a couple good years got paid then got lazy…

Since he came into the NFL, no RB has more yards than Zeke. I also believe total yards form LOS he is #1 or near it.

He also is tied with Emmitt Smith and a few others for most consecutive seasons with 1200 or more yards from LOS at 6 season. He gets that this season, he will be alone in 1st place on that list.

Zeke is on his way to a HOF career stat wise. But many do not want to admit it.
Go look at some of the RB's in the HOF and their stats. Zeke can get there.

Flamma

Reaction score
He also is tied with Emmitt Smith and a few others for most consecutive seasons with 1200 or more yards from LOS at 6 season. He gets that this season, he will be alone in 1st place on that list.

Aah, you confused that one. Emmitt has 6 consecutive seasons at over 1200 yards rushing alone, 10 consecutive years from the LOS. Zeke is just from the LOS.

Emmitt also had 5 consecutive seasons of over 1800 yards from the LOS.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aah, you confused that one. Emmitt has 6 consecutive seasons at over 1200 yards rushing alone, 10 consecutive years from the LOS. Zeke is just from the LOS.

Emmitt also had 5 consecutive seasons of over 1800 yards from the LOS.

I was just going by what they showed on NFLN a week or so ago.

dcstar

Reaction score
Lot's O' luck Mr. Elliott. In the real world you got what is called "an uphill climb" to obtain a gold jacket.

Go Cowboys!

ondaedg

Reaction score
jerry gave elliot the big contract, and picked him # 4 overall, but the other 2 are not up to ol jerry, so he probably wont get either one.
you have to work hard for those 2 things ewok, just showing up wont cut it.

Few running backs in the history of the NFL have given up their bodies to play as physical as Zeke has throughout his career. And by all accounts one of the hardest workers on the team.

Cowboys “fans”….. :thumbup: