21 says he wants a SB and a gold jacket

Flamma

Reaction score
I was just going by what they showed on NFLN a week or so ago.

Well, the rest of it sounds about right. He's around 1500 yards behind Emmitt after 6 years. I think the closest to him right now is Henry, about 600 yards behind. He's had a good career so far. We'll see how many more good years he has left. He's going to need them. Hell, Emmitt was rushing for 1200 yards 10 years into his career.

817Gill

Reaction score
Cowboy fans are some of the most miserable, sad sack of fans from any team that has won a championship.

You have a player who's goal is to win a SB and get into the HOF (both of which require him to play at a high level) and instead of supporting the dude trying to play at a high level to help the team win a SB and get him into the HOF. Ya'll rag on him, cause you mad that Jerry picked him #4 overall and paid him that contract.

Miserable and sad, thats what ya'll are. No wonder we don't win anything, ya'll don't wanna win. Ya'll just want to yell at players and Jerry and remember the good old days when football was tough and rough.
Preach!

shabazz

Reaction score
I want a double whopper with extra cheese.

My woman bought me that underwear with the “Home of the Whopper” logo on it. If I was uncut I could probably produce the extra cheese…….

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Zeke is lying - he would take a huge contract extension over a super bowl every time. This generation of athletes doesn't give a damn about winning.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cowboy fans are some of the most miserable, sad sack of fans from any team that has won a championship.

You have a player who's goal is to win a SB and get into the HOF (both of which require him to play at a high level) and instead of supporting the dude trying to play at a high level to help the team win a SB and get him into the HOF. Ya'll rag on him, cause you mad that Jerry picked him #4 overall and paid him that contract.

Miserable and sad, thats what ya'll are. No wonder we don't win anything, ya'll don't wanna win. Ya'll just want to yell at players and Jerry and remember the good old days when football was tough and rough.

LOL.........and you are excited that we blew a 4th pick and then resigned him to the dumbest contract in the NFL? What is to like about that?

THATS why the Cowboys and Jerry continue to come up short year in and year out. From dumb decisions like that. Decisions that no other GM would be dumb enough to make.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lot's O' luck Mr. Elliott. In the real world you got what is called "an uphill climb" to obtain a gold jacket.

Go Cowboys!

Obtaining the gold jacket will only be possible the day Zeke is no longer a Cowboy.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think that's where someone like me is blessed actually. I haven't seen us in the SB, so I like what Zeke said. I think it's great that he wants that, and I'd love for him to bring that to us.

keep staying positive, brother…..it will offset us doubters for the good of the forum

blueblood70

Reaction score

:hammer::popcorn:

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Few running backs in the history of the NFL have given up their bodies to play as physical as Zeke has throughout his career. And by all accounts one of the hardest workers on the team.

Cowboys “fans”….. :thumbup:

Doesn't every NFL player want to win an SB and get into the HOF?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yeah ok Elliott. You're nothing but a disappointment to this franchise. Can't wait till you're gone in 2023 & the real #1 takes over, Pollard. Only reason you're still the starter is because Jerry doesn't want to see $90 million sitting. Nothing like taking yourself out of preseason games. Primadonna at it's finest!