22 unrestricted free agents

Flamma

Reaction score
You know how to save cap space and sign extra players? Give cinci whatever they want for their pick. Picks and players, whatever they want. Then draft a qb and pray he's not a bust.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
22 unrestricted free agents!!! 15 on defense. We have some major issues coming up. All these big contracts nean many will leave. Not liking the way this is gonna go. Need to sign Cooper, possibly Dak, but not 30 mil plus. Tyrone Smith needs to go. Vander just had surgery. Gonna have alot of holes.. what about a new coach? Im nausea already... Go Cowboys!!!!

this is stressful...so of course i had to examine myself...why do i let what is suppose to be a source of entertainment affect me as it does?....then it hit me..I am a fanzone freak and it hurts so good

tm1119

Reaction score
This board should have rules that if you post stupid things like Tyron Smith needs to go you get banned. No idea how a person with 1/2 a brain that watches football could have that opinion.

Wapp5200

Reaction score
Its just that an opinion, probably watching more football than you've been alive. Sorry that comment bothered you so!!! Really dude.

conner01

Reaction score
On defense! If it were me, every pick would be used on that side of the ball.
I’m a big believe in BPA with a lean toward need
But this draft seems perfect for us to go mostly defense though the real quality to me just looking at several mocks, could be secondary
I think I’d try to keep Quinn and look at the possibility of adding a stud DT in FA
It’s expensive but is a real need
As for the secondary it looks to me we can add a quality safety and CB early
Dline looks to be tougher but a guy could fall

Carson

Reaction score
I’m a big believe in BPA with a lean toward need
But this draft seems perfect for us to go mostly defense though the real quality to me just looking at several mocks, could be secondary
I think I’d try to keep Quinn and look at the possibility of adding a stud DT in FA
It’s expensive but is a real need
As for the secondary it looks to me we can add a quality safety and CB early
Dline looks to be tougher but a guy could fall

Im resigning Dak, Cobb and Cooper on offense. Resign Quinn on the defense.

Add Vonn Bell and AJ Klein as FAs.

Spend the rest of the draft on DTs and CBs

conner01

Reaction score
Im resigning Dak, Cobb and Cooper on offense. Resign Quinn on the defense.

Add Vonn Bell and AJ Klein as FAs.

Spend the rest of the draft on DTs and CBs
That would be ideal but I don’t know that DT’s after rnd one will be the best option just because of quality
We also need a safety really bad
Heath is a nice player to have, as depth but Nolan uses lots of single safety back and that guy has to be very smart and good cover skills because he has such a big role as the CB’s play mostly man

Verdict

Reaction score
The Tyron is "shadow of self", Tyron is "done", Tyron always injured, etc - stuff makes no sense to me - 25 teams would take him as starting left-tackle in a heartbeat. I watched this guy most of year as one of my all-time favourite players and thought he was rock solid for most stretches of season when not dealing with recent injury. If he ever starts to truly struggle at LT and wanted to keep playing, he would be a fine guard too - but never hear this mentioned - power is not a short-coming of this guy if his movement ever goes. And I swear, 1/2 the penalties called on this guy are totally garbage and ticky-tacky.......(although, like any player, he gets away with a few strangle-holds too)....

The fat lady is warming up to sing on Tyron. His injuries will derail his career before he loses hit talent level. You can see it coming. The Cowboys has better plan accordingly.